Xplor park????

fyrdusk8

• 3 weeks later...

We did it about 4 years ago and really enjoyed it. Definitely for active people. The technology they have that takes your photo throughout the park is awesome. We have some amazing photos. The cave paddling and off-road cart were my favorites.

I’m going to be transparent and say that while we were zip lining, there was one time that my partner’s “safety latch”- for lack of a better term- didn’t get locked into place. I noticed it about halfway down the particular line we were on, and kept my mouth shut because I didn’t want my partner to panic (and he was tethered to me anyway). I learned a valuable lesson- when zip lining don’t simply trust the people securing your harness to the zip line....check it yourself every time!! :-D Having said that, I’d go back in a heartbeat because that could happen at any adventure park IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

<My wife and three children (19,17,16) did it last June.  We enjoyed the heck out of it.  LOTS of climbing stairs but zip lines were awesome.  We did both courses so I believe 14 lines in all.  A couple were water landings. Cave raft was so/so and the buggies were dusty, hot, and not enjoyable.  The cave swim was perfect for cooling off before we left.  We also got lunch buffet- the food was great tex-mex and american food.  Soda as well, but no alcoholic drinks (not a big deal to us).  

• Like 1

We did this in Feb with Carnival.  There was a guide assigned  to our group that took us around. We had late port. At 5 it closes for 30 min to change to the night themed park. We did not have time to do all zip lines. The picture package was pricey and once we got home to check on their website many activities pics weren't even on it.

We did Xplor as well and ditto all the awesomeness about it.  The buffet was really good.  Lines weren't bad.  I mean they aren't like Disney lines where you are waiting forever.  Maybe 20 mins is the most we waited.  We thought the excursion gave us enough time to do everything we wanted.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We loved this park in 2014, everything from zip line's to cave swimming, and I really enjoyed driving the buggy. We're going back in November this year hopefully and already booked the same excursion.