How can I find out where I have been?

So Glad

A helpful tip I’ve picked up is a travel journal. You can write down things about the trip and ports etc. This has helped DH and I not only to remember where we have been but when we recall the trip and he asks remember that guy oh what was his name I most likely wrote about it. Might not help you for the past but something for the future.

This is a great idea, too!! But I'd have to make it huge and brightly colored so I could find it when I wanted it, lol!! Thanks!

I am sure you could call them and they could help you with this.

I kept all of my programs from our cruise including the one with the itinerary so after many years I decided to put all the ports on a spreadsheet so that helps me out plus we now do a blog for each cruise so that helps me as well.

Keith

Ohhhh!! A spreadsheet is a great idea going forward!!

Many thanks to EVERYONE for your suggestions and helpful ideas!! I am going to download ShipMate as soon as I get off this thread!! Kudos to the brilliance of Cruise Critic for pulling all you smart folk into one site!!

We have just booked our 2019 cruise! Hooray!! At least I know where we are going for this one, lol! Thanks again!!

:hearteyes: