Gem Jan-Feb 2019?

Laszlo

Actually, I don't think she is. I'm fairly certain that I've read on here that the GEM is going to be positioned to a new home port. Texas, I think. NYC will be getting another larger ship.

You may have read that the Gem was moving to New Orleans and that the Breakaway would be taking over her itineraries. NCL has since announced that the Gem will be staying in NYC, and the Breakaway will move to New Orleans.

I'm waiting for the Gem early 2019 itineraries, too! Should be released by the end of the month.

Waiting as well.

NCL if you are reading this and haven't fully mapped out the Gem's itinerary. The 10 day you did in 2016 that went to San Juan, STT, St Martin and Tortola, that started the Thursday before President's Day and ended on the following Sunday, was great.

You may have read that the Gem was moving to New Orleans and that the Breakaway would be taking over her itineraries. NCL has since announced that the Gem will be staying in NYC, and the Breakaway will move to New Orleans.

I'm waiting for the Gem early 2019 itineraries, too! Should be released by the end of the month.

That is good news.

• 1 month later...
Waiting as well.

NCL if you are reading this and haven't fully mapped out the Gem's itinerary. The 10 day you did in 2016 that went to San Juan, STT, St Martin and Tortola, that started the Thursday before President's Day and ended on the following Sunday, was great.

This is pretty much exactly what they ended up doing. Yey!