Concierge Lounge Legend of the Seas

MAGSMFC

We have a Junior Suite booked on the Legend of the Seas and We were wondering what perks come with this and whether they have a separate Concierge Lounge that we will be able to use.

Margaret

No Concierge Lounge access for Junior Suite guests, unless they are also D+ level in Crown & Anchor.

Perks:

Bathtub

Priority check-in and boarding

Tea kettle and coffee maker

Bathroom amenities

Robes

Extra C&A point per night

Silver Seapass card

We have a Junior Suite booked on the Legend of the Seas and We were wondering what perks come with this and whether they have a separate Concierge Lounge that we will be able to use.

Margaret

not unless you are Diamond Plus or Pinnacle in your own right. JS do not come with access to any of the lounges.

Margaret

Double points and more floor space.....sorry Bob I see that you already provided that info. Just a thank you for all the information that I have gleaned from you over the years. I don't contribute much but pick up a lot of really good tips from yourself and others. I know that we have been on the same trips on several occasions and we do use both lounges but have never met, maybe one day, so meantime thanks again. Neil.

Edited by Glencraigs

I have on several occasions witnessed confused JS pax when they tried their sea pass

card in the door to the CL and found it did not work. One couple was very upset with

the poor concierge in there. "But we are in a Suite!!" they demanded. Probably a bit confusing to many. :(