Removal of Balcony dividers Carnival Legend

:)What are thoughts on removal of balcony dividers on the Carnival Legend? Would it make for one large balcony, I understand the removed divider will block the view, just not sure exactly what view will be blocked. Anyone here who has experience with combining the two please add your input. Thanks.:):):)

As far as I know, the dividers lock into place, but can be unlocked so that there is one long balcony from the front to the back of that deck. This is only done in port to make it easy for the window washers to move from cabin to cabin. I don't think the dividers can be locked in the "open" position and would pose a danger of swinging back and forth, plus they would obstruct the doors and windows, not to mention the lack of privacy of a neighbor strolling along the balcony.

On this class ship there is no blocking balcony doors. Dividers are not removed. They are opened and locked into the railing. Only a limited number can be opened because they only have a certain number of the locks. Each cabin must go to guest services to request. First come first serve

Thank you serene56. We have 2 cabins side by side and were told it could be done, but would block the view. I am wondering what view would be affected. Thanks again.

As noted, the divider swings out and latches parallel to the balcony railing, so an amount of the view from the balcony as wide as the divider will be blocked by the translucent divider.

As noted, the divider swings out and latches parallel to the balcony railing, so an amount of the view from the balcony as wide as the divider will be blocked by the translucent divider.

One cabin when walking out the balcony door will see the divider. The other cabin will have the view of the ocean

This is what the balcony looks like with the divider open.

enhance

enhance

enhance

I believe quite a few years ago they stopped opening the dividers on the aft balconies. These pics were taken in 2011 and at that time I could not see any dividers open on the aft and I was specifically looking...

enhanceEM

This is what the balcony looks like with the divider open.

enhance

enhance

enhance

I believe quite a few years ago they stopped opening the dividers on the aft balconies. These pics were taken in 2011 and at that time I could not see any dividers open on the aft and I was specifically looking...

enhanceEM

Is it like this on the Magic. I know it was not on the Victory.

the only dividers that are locked on to the railing is the spirit class ship. No other class ship has it that way. THe aft dividers were removed not locked tothe railing. THe railing sits at an angle and the divider was in the middle of the panel. THere are very few dividers that can be removed on the aft