Conquest- Ft. Lauderdale Embarkation Question

We are a group of 20 sailing on the Conquest and I have been researching reviews and trying to find out all I can so I can help make it an easier process. I have a few questions regarding Embarkation. I know they have staggered arrival times now to help the flow. 8 of us are Platinum and the rest are 1st time or sailed 1-2 times before.

Did I read correctly that they will no longer give sail and sign cards at the check in desk, that they will be at the rooms waiting for us?

How quickly are the cards ready for those guests that have boarded ?

How do you order drinks without your sail and sign cards?

If we need a wheelchair, do we arrange that ahead of time or are they available at the drop off?

Sorry if this has been covered before. Thank you in advance for your help !!!

We are a group of 20 sailing on the Conquest and I have been researching reviews and trying to find out all I can so I can help make it an easier process. I have a few questions regarding Embarkation. I know they have staggered arrival times now to help the flow. 8 of us are Platinum and the rest are 1st time or sailed 1-2 times before.

Did I read correctly that they will no longer give sail and sign cards at the check in desk, that they will be at the rooms waiting for us?

If we need a wheelchair, do we arrange that ahead of time or are they available at the drop off?

Sign and Sail cards are placed in a sealed envelope in the mail slot outside your cabin door - that's definitely how it's handled on Conquest as we were there less than two months ago. The card will be there at your cabin when you are allowed to go to your cabin (immediately upon boarding for diamond and platinum and FTTF) and approximately 1:30PM for all other guests. You will use your boarding pass for any drinks until you are able to get to your cabin and retrieve your S&S cards. Sorry I cannot answer the wheel chair question. :(

Sign and Sail cards are placed in a sealed envelope in the mail slot outside your cabin door - that's definitely how it's handled on Conquest as we were there less than two months ago. The card will be there at your cabin when you are allowed to go to your cabin (immediately upon boarding for diamond and platinum and FTTF) and approximately 1:30PM for all other guests. You will use your boarding pass for any drinks until you are able to get to your cabin and retrieve your S&S cards. Sorry I cannot answer the wheel chair question. :(

Just off the Conquest, and you are 100% correct!:D

Call Carnival. They work with a company that will deliver your wheelchair to your room. It is there when you get there. You just leave it in your room when you leave and the company picks it up. Carnival can give you the name and phone number

Thank you for the quick responses. If the cruiser is using a birth certificate, will they take their picture at the check-in desk or do they have to do it on the ship?

They will take the photo upon check-in in the terminal. They have hand-held scanner/camera devices they use in Port Everglades (not sure if they are used at all cruise ports but then you're only concerned about Conquest in Port Everglades, correct?).