My Time Dining "sold out" on B2B October cruises on the Vision

I called the Crown and Anchor agent yesterday to change to My Time dining. He said it is sold out, and cannot be wait listed on the Oct 5 Med cruise.

This seems impossible with a cruise so far away. I'm doing a B2B on the TA on the 18th, and it too was sold out, but he could at least wait list me for My Time.

He did suggest calling in a few weeks to see if has changed.

Is this just incorrect information or has this happened before?

Puzzled...........

I called the Crown and Anchor agent yesterday to change to My Time dining. He said it is sold out, and cannot be wait listed on the Oct 5 Med cruise.

This seems impossible with a cruise so far away. I'm doing a B2B on the TA on the 18th, and it too was sold out, but he could at least wait list me for My Time.

Puzzled...........

Traditional dining is on Deck 4. MTD is on Deck 5 which is smaller than Deck 4. It’s possible MDT has already met its limit. Get on the waiting list and you should be able to change before the cruise. If not, see the host at the dining room podium after you board.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Puzzled...........

I've seen this reported before, sometimes with MTD and other times with the various traditional choices. If they won't let you on the wait list, then your only other option would to be to try to change once you are onboard.

I just did a mock booking. Second seating in main dining was the only option. First seating could be wait listed, but not My Time. Balconies and suites are currently sold out, and other options were limited, so the dining options are not surprising. Keep checking back. Things may well change closer to final payment.