Serenade aft deck 9 or 10

we are currently booked in 1102 on Serenade in September to Canada & New England. Noticed 9260 is now available. DH is grumbling because our cabin has bed by the balcony door. I’m thinking 9260 has sofa by the balcony but can’t access any photos. I’m I correct? Other than sofa/bed configuration, is there a discernible difference between the rooms. Just concerned that it opened this close to final payment. Opinions please.

we are currently booked in 1102 on Serenade in September to Canada & New England. Noticed 9260 is now available. DH is grumbling because our cabin has bed by the balcony door. I’m thinking 9260 has sofa by the balcony but can’t access any photos. I’m I correct? Other than sofa/bed configuration, is there a discernible difference between the rooms. Just concerned that it opened this close to final payment. Opinions please.

I believe all the regular balcony staterooms on Serenade have the bed by the balcony.

We have stayed in both cabins on Srerenade. We prefer 9260 because occasionally you hear noise from Windjammer in 1102. We have 9260 booked again in 2020. I will have to look at pics but I believe the bed was by the balcony. It was not a problem for us. We love the aft cabins on serenade. We prefer deck 9.

We have stayed in both cabins on Srerenade. We prefer 9260 because occasionally you hear noise from Windjammer in 1102.

Thanks. He thought it would be nice to sit on the sofa and watch the wake. Reminded him we have HUGE balcony with loungers and he can sit inside, I’ll smile at him from outside. With the great views off the back of the ship, I’ll put up with a little noise from the WJ. Decided to leave well enough alone and stick with 1102.

Thanks for all the quick responses. Happy cruising everyone!