Breakaway bar question

cowboymouth

We just sailed the Getaway May 13. Loved it. Looking at the Getaway next year. Anyone who has sailed both? I absolutely loved the Sugarcane Mojito Bar. Anyone know if they have that same kind of bar on the Breakaway? When perusing the NCL web site, i didn't see anything similar. Am i missing something? Thanks!

We just sailed the Getaway May 13. Loved it. Looking at the Getaway next year. Anyone who has sailed both? I absolutely loved the Sugarcane Mojito Bar. Anyone know if they have that same kind of bar on the Breakaway? When perusing the NCL web site, i didn't see anything similar. Am i missing something? Thanks!

In the same spot where the Mojito bar is on Getaway, you'll find Shakers on the Breakaway. It's more of a "Martini and Champagne" branded place. Very nice. I haven't been on Getaway, but I've had drinks at other mojito bars on other NCL ships. I would not say that I saw anyplace on the Breakaway that had a selection of various mojitos like the mojito bars do. I don't know what would happen if you tried to order one...but they certainly don't feature them.

In the same spot where the Mojito bar is on Getaway, you'll find Shakers on the Breakaway. It's more of a "Martini and Champagne" branded place. Very nice. I haven't been on Getaway, but I've had drinks at other mojito bars on other NCL ships. I would not say that I saw anyplace on the Breakaway that had a selection of various mojitos like the mojito bars do. I don't know what would happen if you tried to order one...but they certainly don't feature them.

That's a bummer. got spoiled on those Mojitos. Will make the best of it though!