Harbour Nights transportation help

phillyguy31

We will be a party of 6 and everyone want to go to Harbour Night. Looking at the ferry schedule it looks like it could be an issue getting there since there is only one good ferry departure and even worse trying to get back to the ship. Are there private excursions (I can't find any) other than the one NCL offers. Can we just cab it both ways and will one cab be enough? I really don't want to worry about trying to find a way back at 930 at night with kids in tow. Thanks for any insight you can supply.

I looked at Viator and the Island Tour Center and could not find a Harbour Nights excursion listed in either.

You could hire a taxi. The fare for 5 to 7 paxs from the Dockyard to Hamilton would be about $64 plus tip, each way. You will have to make arrangements so you will be picked up. A route #7 or #8 bus would be an option but the ride takes about an hour. The route #8 bus runs the latest. You may be able to hire a mini-bus but most likely you'd have to hire it for the night, and you would need a minimum of seven paxs.

SBtS

We will be a party of 6 and everyone want to go to Harbour Night. Looking at the ferry schedule it looks like it could be an issue getting there since there is only one good ferry departure and even worse trying to get back to the ship. Are there private excursions (I can't find any) other than the one NCL offers. Can we just cab it both ways and will one cab be enough? I really don't want to worry about trying to find a way back at 930 at night with kids in tow. Thanks for any insight you can supply.

I have read recent reports from the last couple of weeks that taking the ferry has not been an issue. They were using the large ferry which I assume would mean the Bermudian, and there was enough capacity.

Seriously I don’t think Harbour Nights is worth a cab ride. If the ferry would not work I would skip it.

I have read recent reports from the last couple of weeks that taking the ferry has not been an issue. They were using the large ferry which I assume would mean the Bermudian, and there was enough capacity.

Seriously I don’t think Harbour Nights is worth a cab ride. If the ferry would not work I would skip it.

On Wednesday May 30, the big ferry (Bermudian) was running and took passengers to Hamilton. However, due to downpours, Harbor Nights was cancelled and a ferry full of disappointed passengers returned back around 7.15 ish. I am amazed how many people that ferry carries!

According to the Dockyard Times the Snorkel park is having some craft fairs on Thursday nights in the summer. I learnt about it on Friday:(, otherwise I would have definitely checked it out.