LEAVING TOMORROW, Freedom of the Seas, Southern Caribbean

So my sister, BIL and family are leaving tomorrow on the Freedom of the Seas out of San Juan to celebrate their 30th Anniversary. They have done a handful of cruises but have cruised a different line every time. I love cruise research so she usually depends on me to help her out as she is not very tech savvy.

They are 50 somethings, traveling with 3 grown 20 something sons plus one girlfriend (first time cruiser). They are a fun gregarious crowd and they have the beverage package so look out!

She tried to call and get information on shows, entertainment, etc but customer service wasn't very helpful. Hoping some of my fellow CC friends can help me out.

So I see that the Freedom just started sailing out of Puerto Rico in May so I don't see any Compasses out there. I am looking at the info on the RC website but wondering if there are things to do or avoid. They have all of their shore excursions planned.

She is interested in the Ice Show. The boys will do flowrider and rock climbing wall. One thing I want to let her know is what is included and what isn't. Because her kids will not think twice about swiping their card. Not that she cares, but she wants to know what to expect.

Thanks!