Where, Oh where, are Dawn Boston to Bermuda Dailies? Please post if you have them!

Yes, menus would be great! No matter what they say, we have seen variations in menus from the Specialties on the smaller/older ships.

I would also love to hear about the embarkation and disembarkation in Boston as this will be our first cruise out of there.

Embarkation and debarkation in Boston is the quickest and easiest we have ever done and we have done it 8 times. Funny but there is no customs line to go through when you get off.

Yes. Isn't it easy? You hand your customs card to an officer on deck and walk off

Embarkation and debarkation in Boston is the quickest and easiest we have ever done and we have done it 8 times. Funny but there is no customs line to go through when you get off.

What time did you arrive for embarkment?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, menus would be great! No matter what they say, we have seen variations in menus from the Specialties on the smaller/older ships.

I would also love to hear about the embarkation and disembarkation in Boston as this will be our first cruise out of there.

We were on the Dawn 5/4-11/18

Arrived at 11 am, showed our passport were handed the medical forms walked right up to the counter, handed over the E-doc. We were asked for the credit card, had our picture taken and then waited for them to start calling boarding groups, by noon they were calling group four, we were in group 5, on the ship by 12:10 pm, and in the dining room ordering lunch by 12:20.

Disembarking, we hid in our room til 9:15 and we were politely asked to leave. We carry off our own luggage and we got in line, which was about the shortest I have ever seen. We were soon in the main terminal where we planned to hang out until our pre-arranged bus was to arrive after 10:30. We were asked to leave the terminal by the officials so we had to wait outside in the breezy Boston weather, for awhile, glad we wore long pants and sweatshirts.. Very quick and easy, no complaints, and will certainly consider using Boston Cruise port in the future.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I can't post them, but I brought them all home from my 7/20 -7/27 cruise on the Dawn. If you have specific questions, I'll look through and answer what I can.

Were there any comedians onboard? I’m interested in what type of shows and entertainment they had.

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
I can't post them but I have the 10-17 th. Just got off yesterday I can look at and answer questions.

Are Jose and Patti on board?

Who was the cruise director?

Do you remember who the band was at the pool?

What were the shows?

I am on in two weeks; curious what's going on!

Not sure who Jose and Patti are.

Shows

Soul Rockin Nights

Jassen Allen:That's My Story - didn't get to see this

Comedienne Julie Barr (though she was pretty good)

Elements - we thought this show was awesome. The best we have seen in a LONG time! I suggest you watch it!

The PJ Majic show - also really good!

They also had the Newlywed Not so Newlywed game.

Pool group was Hotwire

Cruise director was JC can't remember his last name.

I hope this helps . Let me know if you want me to look at anything else