Carnival Breeze - Can I change our late Dining Time?

Saskeeter

We booked our cruise last minute and were given "Late Dining 8:15 (Waitlisted)". My wife and I typically eat at about 5:30 and had prefer to eat much earlier in the Main Dining Room. A friend told me that I might be able to change the time when we board. We were given a 1:00-1:30 check in time so we will likely be boarding later. I am trying to find out a way to board earlier. We do plan on eating in the specialty restaurants a few nights. Any tips or recommendations are appreciated! :)

Thanks!

The two times I’ve met with the Maitre’d to change dining tables or times they’ve always accommodated us but not until the second night so maybe plan to go to a specialty restaurant the first night while they fix your dining time.

Get on the wait-list for the traditional early seating...and if it's not confirmed before you sail, go to the dining room. They WANT you to be happy, and will do their best to get you switched to the time of your choosing. No worries!

• 2 weeks later...

We requested a change from YTD to early last summer on the Breeze. (We actually prefer YTD, but others in our group asked us to switch to dine with them early). I want to say we emailed the maitre'd ahead of time, but I cannot recall the address. I'll bet someone on here could tell you.

We've only been waitlisted once, but when we boarded, we had been assigned to late dining. We just went to the maitre 'd after we dropped off our luggage. He was not able to get us into anytime dining, but was able to get us into early dining if we were willing to share a table. We had a great dining experience sharing a table with another couple. There was not a long line to speak to the maitre 'd, either.

We booked our cruise last minute and were given "Late Dining 8:15 (Waitlisted)". My wife and I typically eat at about 5:30 and had prefer to eat much earlier in the Main Dining Room. A friend told me that I might be able to change the time when we board. We were given a 1:00-1:30 check in time so we will likely be boarding later. I am trying to find out a way to board earlier. We do plan on eating in the specialty restaurants a few nights. Any tips or recommendations are appreciated! :)

Thanks!

Based on the "(Wait listed)," I think you may already have what you want :) That phrasing typically means your assignment is something else (early or YTD,) but if a spot opens up in late, they'll give it to you.

Check with Guest Services when you embark. They will tell you where and what time you can meet with the maitre'd to request your preferred dining.

Or look in the Fun Times, which will be available in your cabin and on the Hub app, so you don't have to wait in line at Guest Services.

I saw where someone said that the seating would possibly change on the second day of cruising....I've found that to be the case also. I recommend treating yourself to the Steakhouse the first night. You shouldn't have any trouble getting early seating (that's what they offered me in lieu of a later request) and to top it off - a free bottle of wine! Not the absolute best wine.... but when it's free who can complain!! :D Enjoy your trip.

I saw where someone said that the seating would possibly change on the second day of cruising....I've found that to be the case also. I recommend treating yourself to the Steakhouse the first night. You shouldn't have any trouble getting early seating (that's what they offered me in lieu of a later request) and to top it off - a free bottle of wine! Not the absolute best wine.... but when it's free who can complain!! :D Enjoy your trip.

This could happen because of changing your dining time however, I just got off Carnival Legend and we really enjoyed our staff the first night so we requested they keep us with them and they were able to accomodate us with that

• 2 months later...