Bermuda Cruise

tmg698

We went to Bermuda on the Pride and thoroughly loved it. It is a different experience being docked for 2 nights, but, allowed us to see what we wanted too and experience more things than you can normally in an 8-10 hour port stop.

The first day we took a private tour. We were 6 and it was cheaper and more customized based on what we wanted, as opposed to a specific schedule on an island tour excursion. The second day we split up, some went to the beach, others to Hamilton to shop & explore and on the last day we stayed in the dockyard and explored more there.

There's lots to do and a good variety for everyone; beach lovers, historical areas/tours with visual/scenic beauty to explore by land and water, shopping, you name it.

The island is very safe and also different from the Caribbean in that you don't have vendors hassling you on the beaches or in the port.

Went in Nov and March. Nov was horrible because of high winds every day, rain and cold. Left early becasue of weather arch was great If you sight sea buy the transit pass for 19 dollars, good for buses and ferries as often as you like. If staying two days can get two day pass for 31 dollars People are great

Did the 3-day stop a while back, and loved it. Didn’t have to keep an eye on my watch and did two great excursions and a shopping day at the pier. Even got to watch boats practicing for the America’s Cup - what an unexpected gift THAT was!!!

We went to Bermuda in April, and we thoroughly enjoyed it! We were in port for 2 days, so on the first day we did a private tour with Heidi Cowen (Bermuda Byways). Excellent tour! The second day we did things around the port area, like shopping and historical sites. It was a memorable cruise and wonderful experience.

We did a 3 day stay on Bermuda with a great ship, the NCL Breakaway. I was impressed with the beaches, even after about 40 people were stung by jellyfish in Horseshoe Bay. You can walk for miles on one stretch of sand connecting various beaches. Just don't think you will be seeing Caribbean beaches, Bermuda's are unique to their section of the Atlantic Ocean.

I didn't care for the very British atmosphere or food (I can't say cuisine) in St. George's main business section. I mean a business jacket, shorts and knee socks and overcooked meat?

Some will find Bermuda charming, and I'm glad we visited the one time. Don't think we'll be back, the Caribbean is calling!

Love Bermuda. Beautiful place with beautiful beaches. We've only gone earlier in the season to try to avoid hurricane season. Friends of ours booked a later cruise and had bad luck with a hurricane and never made it to Bermuda, they got detoured to the Caribbean. They did an earlier cruise this year and had no problems and really loved Bermuda.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Went in Nov and March. Nov was horrible because of high winds every day, rain and cold. Left early becasue of weather arch was great If you sight sea buy the transit pass for 19 dollars, good for buses and ferries as often as you like. If staying two days can get two day pass for 31 dollars People are great

I'll be there early November, hopefully the weather will be nice for me. [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app