Shareholder Credit

TM

Good info re' shareholder credit on this thread! We haven't cruised Carnival Corp ships in years but have one coming up - would someone please share the fax #?

Any of the Princess offices listed in the PDF linked to from http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Santa Clarita (+1 661-753-0180) works best from the US.

Carnival House, UK (+44 0 238 065 7360)

Chatswood, NSW (+61 2 8 326 4550)

If you mean HAL, etc, instead of Princess, you'll have to click the PDF :p

I hope this is okay to ask this question here, but I faxed in my CCL for my $100 OBC plus I got $100 for my husband's military service and then we each got $75 for a special when we booked. So total of $350 but I am having a hard time finding a way to spend it while planning. I went to make an excursion reservation but it wanted to pre pay and not allow me to use OBC same with the up charge dining. Will I need to wait until I board to spend my promotional OBC?

How is the OBC divided up between you? For an excursion, they want to take the [rice for each person out of that person's account.

Give Princess a call and see if the rep can help you.

I faxed on the 6th and called on the 11th to verify. The said they never got it. I faxed again on the 12th from another venue and this morning they again said they never received it. I have receipts from both. So now I'm back to the old fashioned way of doing business. I just put all the info into my snail mail box. Three times lucky?

This has never happened before.

Pia

I don't know if you saw my post but the same thing happened to me last year. After my third try of faxing it in I called and the rep stayed on the phone with me while I faxed it in again. She said nothing came through and that was when I realized I had been sending it in wrong side down. :o I flipped it over, faxed it in again, and sure enough - it went through!

Any of the Princess offices listed in the PDF linked to from http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Santa Clarita (+1 661-753-0180) works best from the US.

Carnival House, UK (+44 0 238 065 7360)

Chatswood, NSW (+61 2 8 326 4550)

If you mean HAL, etc, instead of Princess, you'll have to click the PDF :p

Thank you very much! :cool::cool:

Pia

I don't know if you saw my post but the same thing happened to me last year. After my third try of faxing it in I called and the rep stayed on the phone with me while I faxed it in again. She said nothing came through and that was when I realized I had been sending it in wrong side down. :o I flipped it over, faxed it in again, and sure enough - it went through!

Since I didn't physically send it (my fax decided to die) I took it elsewhere. The rep checked to see if they received anything from either venue and answer was no. I gave her each date, time and phone number from where it emanated, and NADA! Hoping Uncle Sam does his job this time.

>>

I got free pre paid gratuities too with this booking offer, and do not drink alcohol so would prefer to spend on excursions, spa or up charge dining if possible.

Joy

Did you trade your drink package in for OBC??

You don't get as much OBC as the package costs if you were paying for the package yourself and it's a long cruise, but OBC is better than an unused benefit.

For those who are struggling with "I don't have a fax!"...if you have a computer, you have a fax.

There are several fax services on the internet and they're FREE. I use gotfreefax.com. You can send 2 faxes a day at no charge. I've used this one for several years to send my shareholder's and never had a problem.

>>

I got free pre paid gratuities too with this booking offer, and do not drink alcohol so would prefer to spend on excursions, spa or up charge dining if possible.

Joy

Don't forget - the PBP has more than just alcoholic drinks - including bottled water - regular or 'fuzzy' - fountain soda - not cans, 'mocktails, specialty coffees, brewed coffee, teas...

If you are using OBC prior to cruising to book excursions, they take each person's excursions from that person's account. If there is not enough in that account, they ask for a credit card.

After boarding, if your accounts are tied to the same credit card, it doesn't matter who makes the charge. Yes, they show the charge to each individual, but at the end they apply all the non-refundable OBC, then the refundable OBC, then the credit card. So all the OBC in any name will be used before the card is billed.

I would like to thank everybody for this thread. I had faxed my CCL information last week and had not seen it in cruise personalizer so decided to fax it again yesterday morning. By noon it was entered. Now the big disappointment is that OBC for it along with military and FCC will be in AUD since the ship is sailing from Sydney. Just hope they allow me to buy FCC in AUD while I am aboard for 32 days :-)

don't forget - the pbp has more than just alcoholic drinks - including bottled water - regular or 'fuzzy' - fountain soda - not cans, 'mocktails, specialty coffees, brewed coffee, teas...

pbp? Nevermind. I figured it out just after. ::blush::

I would like to thank everybody for this thread. I had faxed my CCL information last week and had not seen it in cruise personalizer so decided to fax it again yesterday morning. By noon it was entered. Now the big disappointment is that OBC for it along with military and FCC will be in AUD since the ship is sailing from Sydney. Just hope they allow me to buy FCC in AUD while I am aboard for 32 days :-)

Good luck with getting them to charge you in AUD for the FCC. We were on the 3/30/18 Sun from Sydney and our FCC purchased onboard was charged in US dollars.

Good luck with getting them to charge you in AUD for the FCC. We were on the 3/30/18 Sun from Sydney and our FCC purchased onboard was charged in US dollars.

What was the onboard currency for that cruise?

That is what I am seeing on cruise personalizer (FCC in AUD) Last year we did three back to back on the Diamond with the first two being Auckland-Sydney; the third leg was from Sydney to Melbourne, Perth and then on to China. On those cruises the ones that were OZ and NZ stayed on AUD but as soon as we started the third trip (reposition to China) the ship changed to US$, Just wonder if that will happen on these cruise? First is Sydney-Sydney but second is Sydney to Hong Kong via Darwin..Or will they wait until they get to Hong Kong to change over.. I know, 1st world problem:D

That is what I am seeing on cruise personalizer (FCC in AUD) Last year we did three back to back on the Diamond with the first two being Auckland-Sydney; the third leg was from Sydney to Melbourne, Perth and then on to China. On those cruises the ones that were OZ and NZ stayed on AUD but as soon as we started the third trip (reposition to China) the ship changed to US$, Just wonder if that will happen on these cruise? First is Sydney-Sydney but second is Sydney to Hong Kong via Darwin..Or will they wait until they get to Hong Kong to change over.. I know, 1st world problem:D

Check your Travel Summary ("Boarding Pass & Travel Summary", white on black on the same line as

"### Days Until departure") after you've signed into your booking...

In the "SUMMARY OF THIS BOOKING" section, bottom right: "Onboard Currency: "

Posted my application to the Southampton office on 5th June. Still not been applied.

we posted on the 3rd to Southampton and still nothing. Phoned last week and they said give it a couple more days then check again!!

Check your Travel Summary ("Boarding Pass & Travel Summary", white on black on the same line as

"### Days Until departure") after you've signed into your booking...

In the "SUMMARY OF THIS BOOKING" section, bottom right: "Onboard Currency: "

did that and it shows just like previous cruises-All in AUD but previous cruise the third went to US so really not sure-Just have to wait :-)

That is true only for CCL cruises using US$ on board. Princess cruises run out of Australia are in

AU$ (75% of US$). Short Cunard cruises give only £30 (≅ US$40). Short Costa cruises give

€40 (≅ US$46). Etc.

Official details are in a PDF linked from http://www.carnivalcorp.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

I’m on a cruise next year on the Majestic Princess & my cruise personalizer shows that I have $250 stock credit in AU$ so I guess I loose money. I wonder if the prices on the ship are all using AU$?

Tom🤔

I’m on a cruise next year on the Majestic Princess & my cruise personalizer shows that I have $250 stock credit in AU$ so I guess I loose money. I wonder if the prices on the ship are all using AU$?

Tom🤔

You don't really lose money. You are still getting tax-free income due to owning the stock.

Tom

Tom🤔

An AU$250 stockholder OBC is given on, and only on, cruises whose onboard currency is AU$. You can

confirm that by looking in your Travel Summary PDF in your Personalizer.

That doesn't mean that some things that would cost US$100 on a US$ cruise won't carry an AU$125 price

tag, though :') Crown Grill though, IIRC, is 29 per, whether AU$ or US$. :cool: