Suite Perks Specific to Adventure of the Seas?

We will be in a Grand Suite on Adventure of the Seas for a Canada New England Cruise. We have been in a Grand Suite before on Brilliance and Oasis and found the perks varied greatly, depending the ship.

Just wondering about things such as: is there a special location for suite guests for breakfast and lunch, is there a separate place for Suite guests in the Wind Jammed, what is the concierge lounge like, food served, etc. I realize there is no Coastal Kitchen.

Also, if you have My Time Dining, or at other meal times, and there are long lines, as a Suite Guest do you get any preference to be seated faster? (We never jumped the line, but saw others do it).

Any other feedback or info about this ship is appreciated. Thanks!

Sent from my KFTHWA using Tapatalk HD

One nice perk for suite guests on Adventure is the reserved pool seating on the tiered section between decks 11 and 12. Maybe you will get some days warm enough to use this on your itinerary.

• Like 1

Have not done Adventure but did sister ship Navigator twice in GS, as already said love the seating by the pool ( one of the reason we will do it again later this year) , you should have breakfast in either chops or Giovanni's and you also have lunch there on sea days other days you still can sit there but can get food from WJ

I think you have your answer. IMHO, the suite perks on Adventure are meh at best. Especially when you compare them to the perks on the Quantum/Oasis class ships. Personally I think the best perk on Adventure is a great room at a decent price. For example, we have a GS on Freedom and Anthem. The freedom is 3 days longer, and 2k less. That's a perk I can get behind.

• 2 weeks later...

We will be sailing August 2018 on the AOS to Bahamas. Hopefully by then the AOS will have a suite lounge and perhaps a costal kitchen. I would like to know if the special pool seating for suite guests has shade as we will be sailing in August and do not enjoy sitting in the sun.

I would "assume" that Grandsuites and above have priority seating in the theatre. Is this true?

Thanks

We will be sailing August 2018 on the AOS to Bahamas. Hopefully by then the AOS will have a suite lounge and perhaps a costal kitchen. I would like to know if the special pool seating for suite guests has shade as we will be sailing in August and do not enjoy sitting in the sun.

I would "assume" that Grandsuites and above have priority seating in the theatre. Is this true?

Thanks

Don't count on a Coastal Kitchen.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks

We absolutely love the grand or owners suite on the AOS! The special gold card section at the pool is fantastic but don't count on shade for most of the day. No getting up early to grab a spot. Priority seating at all shows, just make sure you are there 15 mins before or they will give away your seats. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

... I would "assume" that Grandsuites and above have priority seating in the theatre. Is this true?

Thanks

There is a section in the main theater reserved for guests in Grand Suites and better.

Still hoping for feedback on some of my questions above!! :)

Sent from my KFTHWA using Tapatalk HD

We were on in February in a royal family suite. The only suite perks we really used were we had breakfast each morning in Giovanni's and used the priority seating area for the ice show. Did not see any special seating area in the WJ but if the WJ was crowded at Lunch suite guests could bring their food into Giovanni's to eat it in there (as of February Giovanni's did not serve any lunch).

The suite/concierge lounge has no windows and a low ceiling, really not in my opinion a place to hang out so we did not spend time in there (I think they are in the process of putting in a new one opposite of the diamond lounge).

We do my time dining and the only two lines were with or without reservations. Have not seen on any ship with a separate line for suite guests for my time (not to say it doesn't exist, just have never seen one). They are rolling out a new room service menu (fleet wide) & a new charge for room service as well ($7.95) and suite guests will have no service charge as a perk.

And as others have said there is the area of deck chairs by the pool.

We do my time dining and the only two lines were with or without reservations. Have not seen on any ship with a separate line for suite guests for my time (not to say it doesn't exist, just have never seen one). They are rolling out a new room service menu (fleet wide) & a new charge for room service as well ($7.95) and suite guests will have no service charge as a perk.

And as others have said there is the area of deck chairs by the pool.

On the March 29 sailing of the Adventure, there was one line for those with reservations and/or suite guests and the other line was for those without reservations.

They are rolling out a new room service menu (fleet wide) & a new charge for room service as well ($7.95) and suite guests will have no service charge as a perk.

No room service charge for suite guests? We're doing a Grand Suite with our granddaughter in August. I'm not much for room service, but she really enjoys it, so will be happy if we don't have to pay that upcharge!

• 10 months later...

Yes, as far as I know. You can have dinner in the suite from whatever is on the MDR. My wife and I have never used it but it has been available. The other 'perk' we do is whenever the ship is tendered you can get priority disembarking with the concierge leading the way. You skip the big old queue that is always there.

I know this is an older thread but, haven't found any others so far and didn't want to repeat the question in a new thread.

Is in suite dining still available from the dining room menu at breakfast and dinner for Grand suites? Thanks!

Yes, and lunch on sea days also.

Thank you Bob & scottraveller for your quick replies!

Next question :confused:...Is the wifi a GS perk as it is on other ships?

Nope, free WiFi in a GS or better suite is only a perk on Oasis and Quantum class ships.

I know this is an older thread but, haven't found any others so far and didn't want to repeat the question in a new thread.

Is in suite dining still available from the dining room menu at breakfast and dinner for Grand suites? Thanks!

You can also order from the new room service menu during the regular hours (never tried a late/early order) free of charge as well. They have some great items on the new menu.

Thanks

There already is a Suites lounge (was changed over after last dry dock.) and as stated. No on Coastal Kitchen current (and probably not ever). No shade / umbrellas on the reserved for GS and above pool lounger area. Yes re sectioned off seating for shows. But no pre reservations on Adventure.

• 2 months later...

I am looking to book this cruise for the august bahama vacation. I was looking at a grand suite for me and my mother, but and pondering about the perks. Do you get any perks on their private island like on the other oasis ships? Thank you. Do you get priority boarding and unboarding at all the ports that it stops at? Anything new to dining options for the suite guests as well? Thanks again.