Sofa beds on Victory?

April-in-NC

Do the balcony staterooms on the Victory have a sofabed? We would like to have 4 people stay in the room but I couldn't find anything on the Carnival site about sofabeds...

Keep in mind there are 2 different kinds of "sofa beds" on the ships... a single convertible sofa, which is what is in most cabins that have sofas... it is a sofa, they throw a sheet on it, then it's a bed ;) Some, very few cabins, and like the above poster mentioned, I believe only in suites, they have a double convertible sofa.

You will likely need to find a cabin with 2 uppers. Good luck!

We had a balcony cabin on the Victory in August. Balcony cabins have slightly less space than an OV so the sofas are more "love seat" size. (Ocean view cabins have full size couches.)

We had three people in a double cabin and the steward made the sofa into a bed the first night for my sister, Even though she is only 5 feet tall, the sofa was still too short. After that we had to resort to using a roll away bed which was a pain in the neck. A child might be able to sleep on the sofa, but not an adult.

Even folded up during the day, the roll away bed took up a lot of space. During the night, there was almost no floor space left when the bed was folded out. We even had to put the small table up on top of the couch to have room for the roll away bed at night.

We booked an ocean view guarantee and were upgraded to the balcony. We were thrilled to have the balcony, but not so excited about dealing with that bed!

• 12 years later...
Do the double sofa beds in the suites pull out or do they just put a sheet on them? We are having and adult and a teenager sleep on it

Ours was a pull out couch. But for the cost of a suite, you would be better IMHO getting two rooms - that way you have 2 bathrooms! When we travel with our teenage sons we get a balcony and put them in an inside across the hall.

YouTube was not very helpful when I was trying to find the same information. The sofa bed in the balcony cabins on the Victory aren't long enough for an adult. If it is a child who isn't tall it will work. I'm 5'2" and it would have been uncomfortable for me. The balcony rooms are smaller in that ship than on others so you won't have much room to walk about the cabin if you get a rollaway bed.

YouTube was not very helpful when I was trying to find the same information. The sofa bed in the balcony cabins on the Victory aren't long enough for an adult. If it is a child who isn't tall it will work. I'm 5'2" and it would have been uncomfortable for me. The balcony rooms are smaller in that ship than on others so you won't have much room to walk about the cabin if you get a rollaway bed.

Didn't look very hard.... let others do your work.....