first time on Rhapsody of the Seas - question

HI. this will be our first time sailing on the Rhapsody of the Seas out of Tampa.

just wondering if any one has had any problems bringing on soda / water on embarkation day.

thanks!

We had no problem, and we put the water in a rolling suitcase and checked it.

• 2 months later...

Some folks do...I've never understood it...but whatever floats your boat! I drink tap water at home and on the ship...still alive and kicking! Never bought into the "must BUY water" thing. Some folks think if you PAY for water, it's somehow better than other water you don't pay for....which is silly. It's all H2O....your body needs that, and you get plenty of H2O in your food, drinks and yes...TAP water! It's clean and fine. Your food is cooked with it...your beverages are mixed with it, and your ice IS it!

• 2 weeks later...

I bring about six empty water bottles in my checked luggage, fill them in the room, and toss them in the fridge. Great for having chilled water to take on shore, or drink at night, etc. I refill them all week. It's more about the portability and chilled temperature than water quality. Actually, Coke bottles are better because they are thicker and last all week no problem. Some of the water bottles look a little beat up after a week of being carried around in the beach bag. We usually fly in a day or two early. I drink a couple cokes and keep the bottles for the cruise.

We have taken water on the Freedom (2017) and again just last week on the Anthem.

We use it for our pills & drinking at night if needed. The wife has gotten sick -not on a cruise but hotels before so is really NOT into trying ship or hotel water most times. But that being said she did brush her teeth with tap water & was ok.