Imagination Boarding Time and Cruise Elegant Night?

sailawaybellaluna

Hi! I just made a last minute booking yesterday on the Imagination out of Long Beach leaving this week. I went to check in today, and the earliest boarding time was 1pm. Are they strict about adhering to these times? On the previous cruises I've done on the Inspiration and Imagination out of Long Beach we were usually on board by noon, without FTTF! I'm not sure if perhaps this was the earliest time available because we were such a last minute booking? I was planning to be at the port around 11ish.

Also, this is only the 3-day cruise...Will there still be a cruise elegant night, and if so, do you know which night that is?

Thank you!

Your CE night will be night 2, Ensenada night.

Before the Dome remodel Long Beach didn’t follow Staggered Check In. With the remodel finished, I haven’t heard or read anything about Check In.

Parking might be a bit of a problem. Splendor holds about 1,000 more pax than the Miracle did.

Your CE night will be night 2, Ensenada night.

Before the Dome remodel Long Beach didn’t follow Staggered Check In. With the remodel finished, I haven’t heard or read anything about Check In.

Parking might be a bit of a problem. Splendor holds about 1,000 more pax than the Miracle did.

Thanks for this information! I hadn't realized Splendor was doing the Mexican Riviera now!

Any recommendations for parking? Can the port parking for $17/day be reserved in advance?

Parking is $19/24 hr. No real viable alternatives.

For three days we just suck it up and pay at port.

If you park in the structure- keep your paid ticket out and stay to the right when exiting the port area. The left-most ticket booth is for paying if you did not park in the structure.

Thanks for the suggestions...

The Splendor is only in port on Saturdays I believe, is that correct? We're doing the short, Thursday - Sunday cruise on Imagination, so I'm not sure how that would affect the parking?

Looking to get to the structure by 11am on Thursday morning hopefully...

Splendor will effect parking. They have to park somewhere. If there’s no parking in the structure, there’s more parking outside at ground level. You’ll pay at the booth to the far left as you leave port.

Last time Splendor was here, she shared the port with only one other Fantasy Class ship, now she shares it with two.

Hello all! I just wanted to report back...

We made it to the port at 11:20am and there was tons of parking in the port parking structure. We parked on level two, and made our way to the porters. There was a bit of a wait to check the bags with the porters, and then we headed into the boarding area. Despite the 1:30pm boarding time on our boarding passes, we walked straight through and were on the ship at 11:51am! Such an easy process! I couldn't believe I was eating a Blue Iguana burrito at noon!

Hello all! I just wanted to report back...

We made it to the port at 11:20am and there was tons of parking in the port parking structure. We parked on level two, and made our way to the porters. There was a bit of a wait to check the bags with the porters, and then we headed into the boarding area. Despite the 1:30pm boarding time on our boarding passes, we walked straight through and were on the ship at 11:51am! Such an easy process! I couldn't believe I was eating a Blue Iguana burrito at noon!

Thanks for reporting back! Sounds like it was an easy boarding process for you.