Adventure moving to NJ?

DrDani226

I keep seeing that Adventure is moving to NJ in May. However, we are booked on her in November and leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale. It’s making me nervous. What am I missing?

Her exile to New Jersey only lasts a short time.

And the re-positioning cruise looks rather cool- it's a 13 night from Quebec to Ft Lauderdale. Basically, it's the same cruise from Quebec to New Jersey, but when she gets to Boston, the next stop is Port Canaveral, and then Port Everglades.

Unlikely that will be a cheap repositioning cruise like Miami to San Juan or San Juan to New Jersey.

Her exile to New Jersey only lasts a short time.

HEY HEY now. Cape Liberty is great to leave from and easy to get to.

It is nice to view busy NYC and bridges coming and going.

I have done the Anthem twice and Summit (Celebrity)

I am booked on Adventure for next summer to Bermuda and very very HAPPY thank you very much.:p:p:cool::cool:

Anthem needs to change some of their shows.:mad: And Summit needs to go away and bring a nicer Celebrity ship.

Just a joke. I know a ship's officer who was assigned to a ship in NJ and they referred to that period as their exile.

Yes, it is always just a joke. I found no humor in your joke and surprised by the negative connotation you implied about the state I live in.

Yes, it is always just a joke. I found no humor in your joke and surprised by the negative connotation you implied about the state I live in.

Oh good grief you sound like you would be a ball to be with on a cruise ship lol. Lighten up for goodness sake. It was only a joke which I happened to find quite funny!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

^ true, but getting to Quebec City is not cheap so even a good fare would turn it into an overall fairly expensive cruise.

I'm going to be trying to manage this for my October 7, 2019 Snowbird cruise and it's going to be a bit of a different experience for me...but willing to give it a try...the itinerary is amazing.

I'm going to be trying to manage this for my October 7, 2019 Snowbird cruise and it's going to be a bit of a different experience for me...but willing to give it a try...the itinerary is amazing.

I did it on the Serenade in 2015 and it was fabulous. Yes, flying to Quebec is a bit of a PITA, but worth it. Go in a few days early. Quebec is a wonderful place to be and explore.

If only they would stick in a stop in Bonaire, you could do a B2B from Cape Liberty, but nooooooo......... :cool:

Kinda like the old joke.

What's the best view of NJ?

The rear view mirror.

I'll see your joke and raise you:

Why is it that California has the most lawyers and New Jersey has the most toxic waste dumps?

New Jersey got first choice!