Freedom weather 5/12/18

I've been on 2 other cruises to the Caribbean and for some reason always check the weather at the locations im going even though I've never been big on meteorologists and always seems to show rain and then is nothing but sun... anyone else see that Montego bay (they are having horrible weather right now by what i see in the news), Grand Cayman and Cozumel is looking to have rain all week during that cruise...That would be a bummer! Lets hope it changes and there is clear skies!

Anyways, 4th year in a row cruising carnival, new to this board. Good reads here. Hopefully this work week doesnt drag!:');)

I tell people NEVER check the weather. There is nothing you can do about it so why stress over something you can not control.

If it rains it rains for a short time the sun comes out for a bit then it rains some more.

Unless you are seeing 100% rain in each of those ports for the duration of your trip do not expect rain every single minute of every day.

We arrived in Roatan. Weather said rain and clouds. It rained maybe 2 minutes when we arrived. the rest of the day was beautiful

I tell people NEVER check the weather. There is nothing you can do about it so why stress over something you can not control.

If it rains it rains for a short time the sun comes out for a bit then it rains some more.

Unless you are seeing 100% rain in each of those ports for the duration of your trip do not expect rain every single minute of every day.

We arrived in Roatan. Weather said rain and clouds. It rained maybe 2 minutes when we arrived. the rest of the day was beautiful

Good call and yes, i do this to myself every year lol. I think I may have to start cruising twice a year