Carnival Legend to Tampa 2019

sunonfire

The Carnival Legend will begin her Tampa deployment on October 27, 2019 sailing 7-day cruises with calls to Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Mahogany Bay and Belize or Costa Maya. It get’s even better from Port Tampa Bay with the vessel offering a special 8-day cruises departing on January 25, 2020. The ship will do a partial transit through the Panama Canal along with visits to Limon and Grand Cayman,

The Carnival cruise ship is also going to offer a one-time round trip departing Tampa on December 1, 2018. The ship will sail a 14-day Panama Canal cruise including calls in Cozumel and Limon (Costa Rica) and then a transit through the Panama Canal along with calls in Cartagena, Aruba, Curacao and Grand Cayman.

Edited by sunonfire
Duplicate

I noticed Miracle doesn’t have anything available after August 25, 2019. That sounds like she might be making a Panama Canal transit, possibly filling in for the drydocked Splendor in Long Beach, and then heading to Australia to take over Legend’s current service.

Sent from my eye phone using a three legged yak FFS

I'm sure someone will find out something before anything formal is announced.

So glad we booked Miracle out of Tampa next May before she leaves. We've never been on a Spirit class ship and are very excited to sail Miracle. I've always wanted to sail Legend so that'll be nice she's coming back to Florida. Hopefully she stays.

It's a long shot, but I would personally really love to see the Miracle sail from Jacksonville!

I am not sure if the Miracle can pass under the Dames Point Bridge? I know it can go under the Tampa Skyway Bridge, but not sure about the Dames Point Bridge.:confused: Maybe you could start a new thread about it? Maybe CCL will notice?

Im so excited for this news! We love Spirit class ships, they are a perfect layout and the passenger/space ratio is excellent. We have the Miracle booked for this November, and I believe we will have to fit in a sailing on the Legend....that would make it so we have sailed 3 of the 4 Spirit class ships. :)

We were just on the Miracle a few months ago out of Tampa & was very excited that another 7 day ship came back to the port. We had a very good time, but I really loved the Legend when she sailed out of Tampa several years ago, so looking forward to her return.

Great news! Although it's not looking like I'll be sailing on her, Legend was my first every cruise and it was out of Tampa....just over 5 years ago. Love the spirit class ships and love the port at Tampa!

Great news! Although it's not looking like I'll be sailing on her, Legend was my first every cruise and it was out of Tampa....just over 5 years ago. Love the spirit class ships and love the port at Tampa!

Our first real cruise was Miracle out of Tampa. We've also sailed Legend from there. It's a great port and the Spirit-class is still awesome.

It's a long shot, but I would personally really love to see the Miracle sail from Jacksonville!

my long shot is to bring back the Miracle to New York City....please!!!..that ship was my first cruise about 10 years ago. i would love to sail on it again if it returns to NYC