Beside the Corner Aft cabin on Deck 10 of Grandeur

This is our first aft cabin. Because so many ships are reformating the gyms and spas to accommodate for the addition of more cabins, I can't be sure if the old warnings that these cabins are lighted from above during the night.

1. Are there still relaxations rooms aft of deck 11.

2. Has anyone recently had problems with the light that has been reported coming from those rooms as they aren't turned off at night?

I'd be interested in any info on AFT cabins as well... Will be on our first this June to Bermuda. When we booked, the RC rep said they usually sell quickly b/c people like them so much, but I dont see much on here about them.. I saw the main "Show us your AFT" post, but its dated. I think we will be in cabin 8588.

I'd be interested in any info on AFT cabins as well... Will be on our first this June to Bermuda. When we booked, the RC rep said they usually sell quickly b/c people like them so much, but I dont see much on here about them.. I saw the main "Show us your AFT" post, but its dated. I think we will be in cabin 8588.

Our cruise is June 30 so if no one gets back to us would you be so kind to see what you can find out?

Not sure about 8586, but we stay in 8584 frequently. There are usually lights from the spa room above as well as lights a level or so down that are on all night. We keep our curtains closed at bedtime as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure about 8586, but we stay in 8584 frequently. There are usually lights from the spa room above as well as lights a level or so down that are on all night. We keep our curtains closed at bedtime as a result.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you so much!!

I just checked our reservation and we will also be in 8588...I will make sure to post pics. I'm excited to be in an AFT cabin, but not gonna lie.. a little nervous about getting seas sick as we sail to Bermuda. LOL Hopefully not, because the views look amazing from the back of the ship.