Serenade Aft Cabin?

Hi, have never booked AFT on RC, which deck is best for a 4B cabin on the Serenade? Sailing to Bermuda September 2019 from Boston. All are available except deck 9, only 9658 is available. Thanks in advance :D:D

Radiance class ships have wonderful "aft" cabins...none are "bad". It is, however, a LOOOOOONG walk back and forth to your cabin. The midship stairs and elevators are the only ones for passenger use.

I had one before, and agree with the assessment that they are great with the only drawback being the long walk to the cabin. That said, I would grab it at any chance. In fact I already have one booked for the Boston / Bermuda Serenade next September.

Last year we booked our first aft cabin and it was on Sernade, I think it was 8170 or 7170...I cant recall...In either case, it was just wonderful. Got us hooked on an aft cabin. My wife and I would sit out there late at night and just look at the sea and the stars...just beautiful, and secluded.

We sailed 9658 last month and loved it so much we rebooked for the 2020 sailing. It's a nice deep, private, quiet balcony with one side having a bulkhead. We peaked at the corner JS next door and they had no shade. So happy we stuck with 9658.

Erika

We are booked on Serenade in an aft for this September (first time) and did so based off of reviews from folks who have sailed on Serenade before. We don't mind walking to get to the elevators, and are really looking forward to room service breakfast on the balcony :-)

IMO grab 8168 is has a nice balcony which raps around. see attached

Thank you so much and everyone else who responded. I just booked it for 9/10/19. We don't mind to the long walk, we had an AFT on NCL Breakaway and that was a long walk but so worth it!

I had one before, and agree with the assessment that they are great with the only drawback being the long walk to the cabin. That said, I would grab it at any chance. In fact I already have one booked for the Boston / Bermuda Serenade next September.

Are you doing the 5 night or 7 night? We are doing the 5 night, would have loved doing the 7 but I've got a trip planned during that time.

Are you doing the 5 night or 7 night? We are doing the 5 night, would have loved doing the 7 but I've got a trip planned during that time.

The 9/10 must be a 5 day as we board for the 7 day on 9/15

Don