Majesty Jr Suite

Hi cruisers. We are looking at Cuba cruise and are looking at a Jr. suite as reg outside are so small on this ship. We have stayed in Jr over fifteen times but on Oasis, Freedom and Radiance class. Checked Cabin selection info on this site back three years and also search site section returned a no info. Just wondering if any cruisers has stayed in one and any info you can share.

Bob, I know you will probably move me to another site, but maybe you can point me in the right direction. Bob & Nancy The Villages Florida:):):):)

Have stayed in JS cabins many times on both Majesty and departed twin sister Monarch. It is the lowest class of cabins to have a balcony. Love my balcony, and enjoyed the JS on both. :hearteyes::hearteyes:

Stayed in JS on Majesty in January. We liked it and found it to have lots of room. Liked location of coffee pot and had plenty of closet space. GS on Majesty in April had only outlets by dressing table by bed thus I had to carry coffee pot from bar to make coffee in am. Searched and found no other outlets and cabin attendant verified there were no other outlets. Also I don't consider the closets on GS to be walk-in. I could step in and close door but definitely could not walk-in.