Freedom Room 6473

If you go to cruise deck plans dot com they will have more info. People post pictures of their cabins there a lot. And sometimes you can find videos that include the cabin interior on YouTube. That’s where I found a good video of our Ocean Suite on the Vista. I’m just wondering if being over the show lounge on deck 5 will be a problem. They often have late night shows that are pretty loud.

We have stayed in the same type of cabin but on the port side. The cabin feels a little bit cramped and lacks a sofa, but for us it was worth the tradeoff for the giant balcony. I would choose this cabin again and would recommend it to someone who values the balcony space over the cabin space. Google cruise deck plans or cruise ship rooms to find pics. Also look at the other cabins of similar size/shape because there may be more pics or video available.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

we had that cabin on the other side. By mid week I hated it. Cabin looks bigger but a lot of that space is not usable. I sent an email if they would move the closet down some in the hall.. giving me more room to get changed and ready for dinner.

2 people can not get ready together thats for sure-- the only usuable space was in front of the vanity or down the darkened hall.

The balcony is longer-- compared to the side But how much room does 2 people need? no sofa in the cabin.

long walk to the stairs / elevators

Over top the comedy club which turns to karokee later in the evening