Domestic flight out of SEA

twoznuff2

Does anyone have experience with how long it takes to get off the bliss from an Alaska cruise to get to SEA with an Uber or scheduled shuttle. Wondering if we could make an 11 am flight back home or if that’s pushing it to much due to customs.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone have experience with how long it takes to get off the bliss from an Alaska cruise to get to SEA with an Uber or scheduled shuttle. Wondering if we could make an 11 am flight back home or if that’s pushing it to much due to customs.

For the June 2nd cruse, they set the gangway at 6:00. The ship was cleared was cleared for self walk-off and complimentary Port Valet at 6:40. The Port Valet, which allows you to check overweight bags at no extra charge, was VERY popular.

Color tag bags which were suppose to be available starting at 8:00 am, but we’re not available until 8:40.

There was a short line for Customs and they were only doing a passport check.

Shuttles to the airport cost $20 per person and leave frequently as soon as they fill a bus.

There is little to no pick-up space at the dock, so Uber may be challenging.

For the June 2nd cruse, they set the gangway at 6:00. The ship was cleared was cleared for self walk-off and complimentary Port Valet at 6:40. The Port Valet, which allows you to check overweight bags at no extra charge, was VERY popular.

Color tag bags which were suppose to be available starting at 8:00 am, but we’re not available until 8:40.

There was a short line for Customs and they were only doing a passport check.

Shuttles to the airport cost $20 per person and leave frequently as soon as they fill a bus.

There is little to no pick-up space at the dock, so Uber may be challenging.

Thank you sound like if I get off first thing I could make 11am flight.

On our cruise, if you self-walked off, you could have caught a 8:30 flight. 11:00 is fine.

Thank you. The price difference is almost $100 a ticket to leave at 11:15vs the next flight at 3 something

Make sure you have TSA pre checks the lines at SEATAC can be very long.

The only way to be absolutely certain you have TSA Pre-Check is to have paid for and enrolled for the service, or for one of the other pre-screening services such as Global Entry which automatically gives you Pre-Check.

That being said, a larger portion of regular passengers are getting Pre-Check on their boarding passes as part of the TSA's new emphasis on more selective screening procedures. So chances are good that you will get Pre-Check, but the point here is that you cannot count on it or make sure you have it unless you've enrolled.

Another pay-for service that will cut your regular airport security line wait is Clear. You can find it online.