Cat D Deck 10

peenieang

Can anyone tell me of you hear noise from the pool deck of you are staying on deck 10. We are on the Mariner crossing on April 4. Right now we are in center of deck 8 but was thinking of going up. Only deck 10 is left. Any advice

We were on Deck 10 on Mariner in 2014. Pool deck was directly above us. Yes, we heard chairs being moved, cleaning, etc. I would check what is directly above the suite you are considering. We did not do that and would not make the same mistake again. The noise was not constant and we had a great time anyhow! We are on the April 4 cruise also.

I too have had noise issues also in suites under the pool area, particularly with early morning deck cleaning and setting up of the deck lounges. The deck crew are instructed and supposed to carry and not slide the furniture, but often they don't, or they are sliding the furniture the last few inches into place. Another sound issue is from rolling carts, they make a rumbling sound that I find annoying. A call to the front seems to get the problem solve for a few days. The worst area can be when there is a smoking area on the pool deck. Then there is noise all the, even at 2 am. :mad:

J

Can anyone tell me of you hear noise from the pool deck of you are staying on deck 10. We are on the Mariner crossing on April 4. Right now we are in center of deck 8 but was thinking of going up. Only deck 10 is left. Any advice

Hi, We were on deck ten, 1007, on Voyager. This was right under the La Veranda outside seating. Every morning at 0600, the chairs and tables were loudly pushed across the deck to clean the area. Never got any results from complaining. Now we always check what is above our cabin before booking it.

Hi, We were on deck ten, 1007, on Voyager. This was right under the La Veranda outside seating. Every morning at 0600, the chairs and tables were loudly pushed across the deck to clean the area. Never got any results from complaining. Now we always check what is above our cabin before booking it.

Best suites on Mariner are forward PH Cc's on deck 9. Have massive space, quiet corridor, no through flow, butler service, in my view hard to beat. We have had 3 trips in 902. Thoroughly recommend.

If y’all wouldn’t mind writing up a quick line for the spreadsheets in the Suiteguru sticky I’d get them posted up. The more, the merrier!

Thanks.