Port of Miami Shuttle Desks

harz99

Hi, arriving PoM off a Transatlantic on 19th Nov, previous port not a US one so immigration expected to be slow.

Are there any companies with a walk-up booking desk at the Port for shuttles to FLL (that don't involve pre booking a specific time), or with a help point in case of missing a booked departure (don't have a US cell phone).

Thanks in advance.

There are shuttles "trolling" for customers at POM -- customer service feedback on them is not usually positive. :(

Taxis are available - fare from POM to FLL should be about $70+

I would reach out to the popular shuttles (SAS, QLS, Go Airport, etc.) to see if they can support you without a working cell phone.

Good luck! :)

PS If any of this helps you owe me a pint - whatever bitter your local is pouring will be fine! ;)

There are shuttles "trolling" for customers at POM -- customer service feedback on them is not usually positive. :(

Taxis are available - fare from POM to FLL should be about $70+

I would reach out to the popular shuttles (SAS, QLS, Go Airport, etc.) to see if they can support you without a working cell phone.

Good luck! :)

PS If any of this helps you owe me a pint - whatever bitter your local is pouring will be fine! ;)

Thanks JohninDC, I thought I remembered some touts on previous visits, but on those I have been travelling to Port Everglades to board another ship same day so used a cab as nobody offers a port to port service.

All the big companies require a cell phone number to take bookings in advance, which I can work around for inbound transfers, as I know where the public phones are hidden at FLL near the pick up areas! Was hoping at least one might have a human presence at PoM.

Looks like we may end up at the mercy of either NCL's coach transfer or the local touts. Lol.

PS. "Pint of Bitter" would get some funny looks from the barman, as they expect you to name the brand/name the actual beer these days. Probably 40 years since I've asked that question...