*Video* Our Mexican Riviera Cruise in HD Video

yfzcentral

Hi All,

Took a cruise on the Carnival Pride from June 1st to the 8th and had a blast! First time cruisers but not the last!

I got a new HD video camera and have uploaded the video below. It shows all 3 ports of calls. It is good because it can give people a better idea of what the areas look like. Let me know what you think!

PS: This video quality is so-so. Full HD looks awesome! :D

Do you have a newer and fast computer? If not, that is more than likely why it is skipping.

Where the video is playing, you will see a button that says "HD is on", simply click that and it will change it to non-HD so you can watch it.

The hotel is Krystals.

Great video! I liked the music selections. :) I just booked a trip on the Pride for Sept and so I was thrilled to watch your video. I'm watching it at work and it definitely doesn't skip (I'm a computer programmer and I have better equipment at work than I do at home!).

Do you have a newer and fast computer? If not, that is more than likely why it is skipping.

Where the video is playing, you will see a button that says "HD is on", simply click that and it will change it to non-HD so you can watch it.

The hotel is Krystals.

I had the video on HD:o Krystal's looked like a really nice place. We might go ziplining first, then to Krystal's for sure. Also, did you eat @ Molakays? It's gotten very good reviews.

Thanks again.

Molokay's was very good! We recommend the coconut shrimp! It is not on the menu, but ask for it. SOOO tasty!

Also get a coconut at Molokay! The milk and meat is so good!

Now I am hungry!

hehe

I'll try and post up a review of our trip, destinations, pictures and more very soon.

Molokay's was very good! We recommend the coconut shrimp! It is not on the menu, but ask for it. SOOO tasty!

Also get a coconut at Molokay! The milk and meat is so good!

Now I am hungry!

hehe

I'll try and post up a review of our trip, destinations, pictures and more very soon.

YEP!!! That's what everyone says.

Thanks a lot.

Great video! We went on the Pride in 2006. We're going back to Mexico in November on RCCL this time. We went to all those places in your video. (except we went to Victors on Stone Island and this next time Molokays) We also loved the Krystal and we will go there again after our morning excursion in over.

Excellent video! Thanks so much! We were on Pride for the second time in March. My favorite part of the video is the dancing in the dining room. I play it over and over again. I had such a great time dancing with the waiters to that song. It made me cry to watch it and not be there. Thanks for letting me re-live that special time over and over (and over) again.

Excellent video! Thanks so much! We were on Pride for the second time in March. My favorite part of the video is the dancing in the dining room. I play it over and over again. I had such a great time dancing with the waiters to that song. It made me cry to watch it and not be there. Thanks for letting me re-live that special time over and over (and over) again.

Fantastic that you enjoyed it so much!

I love how video can capture moments in time that photos simply do not! And this is coming from a photographer - hah!

We also enjoyed the dancing on the Carnival Victory. Same song..Hey Baby. It was great. They danced on some tables in the middle of the DR. Sorry to say even though I loved the Mariner.. the DR staff on the Victory out did the DR Mariner staff by a landslide. It was a pleasant surprise. Thanks for video taping it yfzcentral. Laura

you showed very well why we love mexican riviera...i was amazed at towers near krystal hotel!....that used to be empty lots....

are there new towers near pier across from where ship docks?

loved church shots colorful and beautiful...

stone island looked more developed...

cabo is grando!!!!!!!!!!!

that is why we will taking oct 4 cruise on sapphire princess!!!

muchas gracias!

Loved the video!!!

I've been but some of the things you did look great!

So Krystals is in PV? Do you buy a day pass? Do they have a web site?

Stone Island - How do you get there? What to do once there? Molokays for lunch and sunning?

Cabo - I've done lovers, and the Office on the beach. Does that snorkel grp have a web site? How was it? Cool? Anything to see?

Mucho gracias!

• 3 weeks later...

This is great stuff you have up there. What did you edit this with? Does it exist as a file or even (pie in the sky, I know) BluRay? I have a lot of HD of the Caribbean, but it is fun to see something else (even if it is still Mexico, a big country for sure) from the Pacific!

• 3 weeks later...

WOW - terrific video.

I love the way it looks in full screen HD on my new 24" iMac! I could walk right onto the beach from my computer desk.:cool:

How do you like your Cannon HV30? The difference between your video and my Cannon Hi8 stuff is incredible... gotta get me one :)

We were on the Diamond Princess last spring (2007) along the same itinerary and loved it.

Thanks for sharing your great video!

Hi All,

Took a cruise on the Carnival Pride from June 1st to the 8th and had a blast! First time cruisers but not the last!

I got a new HD video camera and have uploaded the video below. It shows all 3 ports of calls. It is good because it can give people a better idea of what the areas look like. Let me know what you think!

PS: This video quality is so-so. Full HD looks awesome! :D

The HD video really looks good, the best Video I have seen posted. Thanks.

JimmyJames

Archived