Food on American Song and American harmony

Dean

I am allergic to sea food and the WEB seems to concentrate on shrimp, lobster, etc. How can I get sample menus for the meals?

You will be given menus for the day’s meals each morning at breakfast where you can make your selections for lunch and dinner. Any specific needs can be communicated to the chef and he/she will gladly accommodate.

Mike:)

MIke,

Thank you for your prompt response. I recently sent a letter to the home office asking for a little more detail on the food served. We will be spending over $20,000 on two trips next year, so want to be sure there is no disappointment.

Soups and side dishes are important as well. I will post their response (if they do).

Dean

• 2 weeks later...

My experience: Choice of soup / salad appetizer every lunch and dinner. Two entree choices for lunch. Approx 4 entree choices for dinner, always a vegan option. Early in the cruise, a meeting is scheduled with the head chef for anyone with dietary restrictions to attend. Servers are briefed on which passengers have restrictions. Hope you have a great time on your cruises. I don't think you have any cause for concern. (I should add that my experience has been on the America and the Constitution, not Harmony or Song. But I'm sure the scheme is the same for them too.)

Edited by DaveinCharlotte
Clarification

My experience: Choice of soup / salad appetizer every lunch and dinner. Two entree choices for lunch. Approx 4 entree choices for dinner, always a vegan option. Early in the cruise, a meeting is scheduled with the head chef for anyone with dietary restrictions to attend. Servers are briefed on which passengers have restrictions. Hope you have a great time on your cruises. I don't think you have any cause for concern. (I should add that my experience has been on the America and the Constitution, not Harmony or Song. But I'm sure the scheme is the same for them too.)

We have cruised on four different ACL ships and the dining selections have all followed the above process. You should not have any issues, as long as you make your needs presented to the ship's staff.

Bon Voyage.

NRayH