Please help, deal from Fremantle CMV 28th Oct 2018

anjo

Hi Everyone, saw a cruise advertised today from Fremantle to UK. Included flight from Sydney to Freo, cruise to UK, 4 nights in London plus flight back to Freo all included in price of approx $6,000pp. Wheres it gone? Don't know if it was facebook, email from CMV or in a dream.:D:D Any ideas? Thanks Anjo.

Hi Everyone, saw a cruise advertised today from Fremantle to UK. Included flight from Sydney to Freo, cruise to UK, 4 nights in London plus flight back to Freo all included in price of approx $6,000pp. Wheres it gone? Don't know if it was facebook, email from CMV or in a dream.:D:D Any ideas? Thanks Anjo.

I received emails from tow online TA's. CC's rules preclude me from revealing their names. Suggest you have a email/call around. Or try google. Good Luck.

Try their website cmvaustralia.com. Then go to,the "Specials" page. I booked with them myself yesterday for a Feb19 departure from Adelaide. Very good value.

Nope, you weren't dreaming, here is it on the CMV home page. Freo to London Sunday 10th Mar 2019.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Astors replacement the Vasco de Gama, that's out on sale as well on its first London to Sydney cruise at buy on get one free. I wish they would hurry up & release its 2019/2020 Aust summer season.

Its quite a bargain

https://cmvaustralia.com/cruise/a921/fremantle-to-uk-voyage

Edited by reedy8
I made a mistake, silly me.

• 3 weeks later...
Nope, you weren't dreaming, here is it on the CMV home page. Freo to London Sunday 10th Mar 2019.

I'm eagerly awaiting the Astors replacement the Vasco de Gama, that's out on sale as well on its first London to Sydney cruise at buy on get one free. I wish they would hurry up & release its 2019/2020 Aust summer season.

Its quite a bargain

https://cmvaustralia.com/cruise/a921/fremantle-to-uk-voyage

A lot of Australian travel agents don't deal with CMV Cruise line and many have not even heard of them. CMV mainly use older much smaller ships and cruises sell out fast due to limited cabins. You will probably recognize Vasco da Gamma it is the currently here as Pacific Eden and goes to CMV in April.