Extra guests option

dbdb

If the friends and family sail free promo isn't currently offered on a cruise I'm interested in, is there a chance that it will get added later?

Specifically, looking at booking a week in early March but the third and fourth sail free is only offered in later March.

If the friends and family sail free promo isn't currently offered on a cruise I'm interested in, is there a chance that it will get added later?

Specifically, looking at booking a week in early March but the third and fourth sail free is only offered in later March.

44491b66744d871cf5e072a1c398e496.jpg

With college spring break in early March, I think not likely

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If this is your must have cruising window look for a cruise that will offer that perk that week. You can do a search for that right on the NCL home page under Advance Search, promotion options are at the bottom of the page.

I found two options for Extra guests free the first week of March 2019: Getaway and Pride of America

When we sail as a family I typically use this perk, it is a true value for us.

Generally, this perk isn’t available during our spring break period of mid-March and is a black out period for the current kids sail free promo on Royal. I have only ever once been able to book kids free in early March on Celebrity. Have not seen such an offer again.

So unlikely but keep checking because you never know!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is this the Escape? Two months ago, it was offered on the first two weeks of March, then it changed to the end of March. I was surprised at seeing it earlier in the month too being spring break for colleges.

I've gotten lucky but I had to be quick. For me, knowing the school schedule for my kids more than a year in advance helps.

As noted, it can come or go so you have to be ready.

I have recently purchased a sailing on Jade for Thanksgiving cruise for 3 of us. It was cheaper to get an inside guarantee Sail Away rate for all three of us than to pay extra for the inside guarantee cabin that included a perk of a free 3rd person. Same for the balcony - cheaper to get SailAway rate than the "perky" rate.

Always price both ways to see which is cheaper.

Extra Guests as a perk is usually only available when most kids are still in school, and then it is typically only available if you book really early. Don't look for it during T'giving, Christmas/New Years, Spring Break, and the summer.

Are you booking with a travel agent? I've used a TA for two recent NCL bookings and he has been able to get extras added on. For example, on board credit and a third perk (booking was showing entitlement to just two for our stateroom and no OBC). Might be worth a shot to see what kind of a deal a TA can get?