Cabo, PV, Maz private tours

LounVal

Check with https://cabosanlucascruiseexcursions.com/ for acabo . We did a great small private tour with them . We did the sailing and whale watching but they had other great options too

In Pv we did zip line so can’t help there and in maz we did a crappy over priced and over crowded tour from the ship so nothing I’d recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I too need some advice. I have never done private tours. I am chicken that something might go wrong and I would get stranded. On my October Bliss trip to the Mexican Riviera I am going to try going private. Any tips and advice is welcomed.

I too need some advice. I have never done private tours. I am chicken that something might go wrong and I would get stranded. On my October Bliss trip to the Mexican Riviera I am going to try going private. Any tips and advice is welcomed.

We've only done the ship-sponsored excursions on our very first Carnival cruise. Since then, I've always done private tours, and never had problems getting back to the ship or feeling unsafe in any way.

I've used shoreexcursioneer a few times, Viator once, and you can get good ideas from trip advisor. Also, if you just wander off the ship with the crowds, there will be taxi drivers who will make a deal with you to be your driver for the day (first, settle on a price though), or local tour companies trying to get more passengers for their tours.

Hi,

What is it that you would wish to see/do in these ports?

I ask because if you just want beach time then there is no need for a tour at all.

If you want to see the cities then each one is a bit different.

We have done ship tours, private tours and do it yourself with no tours but each that we chose depended on what we wanted to do in that city.

I would not use a 3rd party vendor like Viator. I prefer to deal directly with the person/company involved.

• 3 weeks later...

We've done many MR cruises. We always get off the ship and bargain with a few drivers. Average price that we paid is about $120 for a whole day, but that includes about 10 people or so.... Doesn't hurt to negotiate.. and most drivers speak English well!