Quantum of the seas - Best of Japan cruise September 2018

My wife and I are booked on this cruise which disembarks in Shanghai on the morning of the 23rd September. Our flight home is not until just after midnight the following morning. A ship's excursion will give us a tour of Shanghai but will drop us at the Airport over 12 hours before our flight. I have found several companies that will provide 8 hour tours but they are rather expensive for just 2 persons. The cost reduces considerably the more people that are on the tour. Are there any other passengers disembarking this ship that would be interested in an 8 hour guided tour of Shanghai?

Following to see what answers you get. We are doing this cruise in March, and our flight home is not until 640pm or something like that.

So excited about the cruise. When you come back I would love to hear about your trip and see your pics. Have a great time!

Are there any other passengers disembarking this ship that would be interested in an 8 hour guided tour of Shanghai?

Not sure if there's one or if you'll get much feedback, but the Roll Call thread for this sailing is where this should be posted.

• 2 months later...
On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:45 PM, Mikew0805 said:

Following to see what answers you get. We are doing this cruise in March, and our flight home is not until 640pm or something like that.

So excited about the cruise. When you come back I would love to hear about your trip and see your pics. Have a great time!

Hi Mike,

I have tried sending you a message but it doesn't seem to be working. If you could send me your email address to holtgeoffrey@hotmail.com I will send you my reviews of the ship, the cabin and the ports and also links to my photo albums of the cruise. These will give you a good idea of what to expect in March.

Best regards,

Geoff