iPhone, iPad, iWatch, etc

cruisinnorth

Hi All, A couple of years ago I purchased an iPad Mini while onboard using some OBC. We are going to be on the Regal in December and I am curious whether or not Princess still carries Apple products onboard. I am particularly interested in the iWatch, again using "free" money. Has anyone recently seen these products being sold? Or is that a thing of the past?

Thanks,

Dave

I don't normally buy stuff in the shops but on the last couple of cruises all I've really noticed is that there have been big promo things for GoPro cameras in the photo area. I can't say that I have ever noticed Apple products for sale when walking past or through the shops though. Then again, I can be pretty oblivious. :o

Hi All, A couple of years ago I purchased an iPad Mini while onboard using some OBC. We are going to be on the Regal in December and I am curious whether or not Princess still carries Apple products onboard. I am particularly interested in the iWatch, again using "free" money. Has anyone recently seen these products being sold? Or is that a thing of the past?

Thanks,

Dave

Princess never sold Apple products onboard. You must have been on Celebrity. Celebrity is the only cruise line that has had Apple products. They still do on Celebrity but they never have had the Apple Watch ( there is no Apple product called an iWatch so I presume the product you are interested in is the Apple Watch) .

Princess never sold Apple products onboard. You must have been on Celebrity. Celebrity is the only cruise line that has had Apple products. They still do on Celebrity but they never have had the Apple Watch ( there is no Apple product called an iWatch so I presume the product you are interested in is the Apple Watch) .

I think this information is correct. I've only seen Apple products on Celebrity, never on Princess ... that's just what I've experienced, though.

And, when Celebrity sells Apple Products, they only sell those that don't require a service provider, so nothing with cellular capabilities, only with WiFi. I hope that helps.

Are you sure you weren't on Celebrity when you purchased it? They are the line affiliated with Apple and selling those items onboard. EM

You know, that may have been so. I have been on two X cruises and the time frame is about right. Thanks for jogging an old man's memory... seems to need jogging more and more these days.

Dave