New York China Visa Service

ksmaxey

Since you are in OH, the NY Consulate General's (PRC) would be handling your completed visa application ... our local T/A charged us $50 per visitor/tourist visa a while ago (multiple entries, valid for 10 years) - it seemed the current rates locally is $50 to $75 and up, when they are doing the airline ticketing & hotel package together. I don't know for sure if they handle/process visas alone, etc. as they have their own messenger/runner to the visa office.

CTS, headquartered in Beijing used to have an office in NYC but I only see their presence in Los Angeles & do offer visa services - $100 seemed to be the going rates plus mailing fees for the return - they used to the sole & offiically approved T/A for mainland China some 30+ years ago.

Being an hour from Detroit, MI - have you checked around to see if there is a Chinese T/A that specialize in China travel & bookings in the area that offer this service, contact them & make arrangement for them to submit it to NY, and once approved - it will be returned to you directly (along with the original passports & stamped visa page).

Can anyone recommend a company to handle our application for a a Chinese Visa in NY? Some are over $100 for the service in addition to the consular fee. Would like to hear positives and negatives.

Thanks

Kevin

If you think of what the company needs to do, to get your Visa, you might think $100 isn't so bad. Mine was $79 in fees plus shipping etc. They have to hand deliver it. How long does that take? Than they need to return and pick it up. How long does that take? Are they waiting in lines? Driving?

You are hiring someone to do all the waiting, and picking up etc. No one likes paying this, but I'm not sure if it is that unreasonable, considering you are hiring someone to do all this work.