Visa requirments?

ohnonotmeagain

Just googled it and got different info. Do you need a visa for UK citizen cruising Caribbean not touching mainland USA [going fro UK back to UK]

Thanks

Fergus

If you are going to most islands then no visa is required. For example St Lucia, St Kitts, Antigua, Barbados, Dominica, British Virgin Islands, St Maarten, but if you went to an American island then I think you would, like the US Virgin Islands for example.

I dont think that P&O visit any US territories in the Caribbean nowadays following long delays with US immigration and resulting complaints from passengers. I also understand that there were problems with some crew members (including one cruise director!) getting clearance because they had the wrong countrys passports.

I dont think that P&O visit any US territories in the Caribbean nowadays following long delays with US immigration and resulting complaints from passengers. I also understand that there were problems with some crew members (including one cruise director!) getting clearance because they had the wrong countrys passports.

They fly into Barbados and I'm sure you are right that P&O don't visit US territories.

We visited Puerto Rico on Britannia two years running and St Thomas once which both needed an ESTA. It was mayhem, around 25% of the passengers didn't have one so they set up the internet café for free use to get them.