Shore Excursion Brochure

Host Jazzbeau

Two months ago I was able to download a pdf brochure of all the shore excursions on my upcoming Princess cruise, but now I can't figure out how I did it. Help!

Since last Friday when website changes began there have been several problems that Princess is aware of & are working on solutions. That includes no shore excursion PDFs & videos and the inability to search for EZair flights. :(

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 9 months later...

Just tried to download the brochure for our June Royal cruise, can't find it. Read threads about problems with their website, but is it still the same or are they no longer doing it? The threads I looked at go back to June 2017.

Oh for the good old days when you had a copy through the post!

Just tried to download the brochure for our June Royal cruise, can't find it. Read threads about problems with their website, but is it still the same or are they no longer doing it? The threads I looked at go back to June 2017.

Just another unfulfilled promise that despite being told the option to create a shore excursion brochure & viewing tour videos were only “temporarily” gone due to website problems, these functions never returned.

I called Princess and was told (correctly or not) that the ability to create a brochure was no longer available and would not be brought back.