Marigot open??

** Please post your recommendations ONLY in response to request...do not start a new thread. Thanks!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 12:43 PM.
Michigan
567 Posts
Joined Jan 2003
Taking someone who really wants to see the French side of St. Martin. I was thinking of taking her to Sarafina's Bakery & since we will be there on a Wednesday, the open Market. Can anyone tell me if Sarafina's is open or if the Market is back to being fully open on Wednesday?
St. Louis, MO, USA
4,550 Posts
Joined Jan 2002
I think you will have a much better chance of getting an answer if you post this question in the Saint Maarten boards on tripadvisor.
11,763 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Originally posted by pbrady
Taking someone who really wants to see the French side of St. Martin. I was thinking of taking her to Sarafina's Bakery & since we will be there on a Wednesday, the open Market. Can anyone tell me if Sarafina's is open or if the Market is back to being fully open on Wednesday?

Yes to the market being open but currently there is no Seraphina’s.
South Carolina
30,472 Posts
Joined Dec 2001
Originally posted by Karysa
Yes to the market being open but currently there is no Seraphina’s.
Thanks for letting us know Seraphina's isn't open.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Happy Sailing! OCruisers (LuLu & Roundman)
80+ Cruises .... Princess, Celebrity, RCCL, HAL, Carnival, NCL, Costa, etc. (Still miss Sitmar)
11,763 Posts
Joined Mar 2007
Originally posted by OCruisers
Thanks for letting us know Seraphina's isn't open.

You are welcome.

I know that the chocolate shop in Phillipsburg has moved post hurricane as has Sublime restaurant that was in Cupecoy and now in the Simpson Bay area so perhaps if they don't reopen in their original place, they may open elsewhere.