Connecting inside rooms on Crown?

spyro1952

I just checked, no connecting on the Crown. The Ruby has connecting cabins.

To check, go to deck plans. Select a deck, and there is a box to check for Connecting. If there are any , it will show up for that deck. Just checked at Crown doesn't have any. On the Ruby, they are mid decks in the 500's on Caribe and Baja decks.(Balcony cabins). A couple of insides too.emerald deck has mini suites connecting.These connecting on the Ruby has been a recent addition. We had them in December for our family and you could tell the doors inside looked newer.

A cursory run through of the deckplans does not show me any connecting cabins in any category on Crown. Princess has never been generous with connecting cabins. Perhaps a call to Princess could confirm or refute my findings. EM

I just checked, no connecting on the Crown. The Ruby has connecting cabins.

To check, go to deck plans. Select a deck, and there is a box to check for Connecting. If there are any , it will show up for that deck. Just checked at Crown doesn't have any. On the Ruby, they are mid decks in the 500's on Caribe and Baja decks.(Balcony cabins). A couple of insides too.emerald deck has mini suites connecting.These connecting on the Ruby has been a recent addition. We had them in December for our family and you could tell the doors inside looked newer.

Thanks Sue. We'll just get rooms next door to each other.

A cursory run through of the deckplans does not show me any connecting cabins in any category on Crown. Princess has never been generous with connecting cabins. Perhaps a call to Princess could confirm or refute my findings. EM

Thanks!