Emerald Princess $10 sale on ship

stjlo

When looking through the Princess Patters, I noticed that there is a $10 extravaganza or something like that. Are the items really $10 and is there pressure to buy other more expensive items?

When looking through the Princess Patters, I noticed that there is a $10 extravaganza or something like that. Are the items really $10 and is there pressure to buy other more expensive items?

Ya like the stores sometimes they have at airports, $10 and the item lasts for 10 minutes before it breaks lol :o

You might have to fight the crowds and bargain hunters, but there's nothing bogus about it. It's a bunch of tables (in a dining room) with purses and watches and shirts and whatever. I bought a necktie at one when I went on a cruise intending to skip formal nights, then reconsidered.

Unless you're among the first in and out, plan to spend a lot of time in line at check-out.

Jim

It is sometimes held in the MDR. Most prices are $10, but not all. Several good stuff, like shirts, for souvenirs.

Twice my DH bought a watch, the first one lasted 6 years, the second he just bought in November. Great bargains and nice watches. It is his day to day watch and he tells people he got it on a Princes cruise;) Not too shabby for $10.

The sale usually lasts 3 hours. I'm sure the first hour is crazy. But later the crowd thins considerably.

Some decent bargains. Nice (cheap watches). I usually pull the pin so the battery doesn't drain if I only wear it occasionally.