April 11, 2018 Riviera Cruise ship Barcelona-Barcelona

sledberry

Any other cruisers on this particular cruise? My husband and I are traveling together. We would like to meet fellow cruisers. We are in our early 60's, love to travel and eat! We have taken many cruises and particularly like Oceania cruises. Looking for other couples to share local excursions, and dining adventures.

We are from Memphis, TN and have two grown daughters.

Love to hear from our fellow cruise mates.

Gail and Karl

Hi Gail & Karl!

I see that this is only your 9th Post, Welcome to Cruise Critic and the Oceania Board!

The Moderators of this Website have established an area,commonly called the Roll Calls, wherein passengers who are presently booked on a particular Cruise are encouraged to network with one another.

To organize this connecting, these Roll Calls are segregated, first by Cruise Line, then by the Ship, and finally by the sailing date.

To find the Roll Call for your specific cruise, first go to the Oceania Section:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

Choose your vessel, and then page down to search for your embarkation date.

Within your Roll Call, you will be dealing only with those Passengers who are literally “in the same boat” as you are , so you will have a much better chance of connecting with someone...

Enjoy your cruise, and every minute of the planning-

Getting there IS half the fun

Any other cruisers on this particular cruise? My husband and I are traveling together. We would like to meet fellow cruisers. We are in our early 60's, love to travel and eat! We have taken many cruises and particularly like Oceania cruises. Looking for other couples to share local excursions, and dining adventures.

Gail and Karl

Gail and Karl,

My husband and I are traveling on the same cruise. We are booked for Sicily, Marseilles and Rome, but are open to sharing a more private excursion from Livorno.

Tom and Darlene

Just booked this cruise today, it will be our second cruise on this ship. Really looking forward to it. However, I have trawled around and clicked on the link given but cannot find a roll call for Riviera on 11 th April . Am I just being dim ?

Gail and Karl

My wife Terrie and I will be in that cruise. We live in New Orleans, LA and have enjoyed several Oceania cruises. We are arranging local tours in Sorrento and Rome (we have friends that have been in cruises that have visited those cities and have provided recommendations). These tours are less expensive if shared (they can accommodate up the eight for a set price). Perhaps you would be interested?

My wife Terrie and I will be in that cruise. We live in New Orleans, LA and have enjoyed several Oceania cruises. We are arranging local tours in Sorrento and Rome (we have friends that have been in cruises that have visited those cities and have provided recommendations). These tours are less expensive if shared (they can accommodate up the eight for a set price). Perhaps you would be interested?[/quote

Mike,

Popping into this post. Depending on the type of tour and cost we might be interested in the Rome tour. I already am booked with Oceania, but can cancel. I am on the Roll Call thread also. It's a bit confusing having 2 threads and sites especially since we don't seem to have an "official" roll call for this cruise, but hopefully I will see any replies you post and vice versa. Regard, Deb

I already am booked with Oceania, but can cancel. I am on the Roll Call thread also. It's a bit confusing having 2 threads and sites especially since we don't seem to have an "official" roll call for this cruise, but hopefully I will see any replies you post and vice versa. Regard, Deb

As previously pointed out, there is a roll call. Use it to connect with others on your cruise. Post to it periodically to move it up in the list. Share info in ONE place!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2557860&highlight=April+11

And if there wasn't one, you would start one - in the Roll Calls sections.

Good luck!

Frances

Edited by Tansy Mews
Added the last paragraph