ALL THE BROCHURES! - No wonder Lindblad is so expensive!

I've cruised just one time with Lindblad (earlier this year) to Antarctica. For about the past month or two, every other day (or maybe every third or fourth day in some cases) - some kind of brochure or letter from Sven arrives in an attempt to entice future bookings. Has anyone else noticed this? Do I really need 2 or 3 mailings a week? It's frankly annoying and a complete waste of paper - especially for a company that prides itself on caring for the environment. I wonder how much of this collateral is being recycled or simply dumped in a landfill somewhere. Some of this stuff is very high quality and slickly produced - so I'm sure it's not cheap. Their marketing budget must be at an all time high. I've cruised with practically every line out there - and the volume of mail from them doesn't even come close to the barrage of mailings I am getting from Lindblad lately. Hmmm…. I wonder what's going on at HQ? Kind of makes me suspicious.

Agreed and part of me wants to call them up and have them take me off the list ...

...BUT...

...I do want to be among the first to hear about new trips, so I don't dare.

Someday they're going to do more than a week in So. Georgia, and if I'm not on that ship it'll mean I'm dead or in jail.

If I'm in jail, I'll break out.

I hear what you're saying. But.....

I booked the Kimberley Expedition in 2014 purely because of a photo in one of their brochures. It was an amazing trip. My very first Lindblad cruise also came about because of a brochure picture. My Ex and I saw the Sea Cloud, read the list of Caribbean ports, and got ourselves onto that ship.

I can't be the only person staring at a picture in one of their brochures, eyeballing the savings account, and reserving a cabin on one of their itineraries.

• 1 month later...