Things To Do Paris & Nearby - Photos

Keith1010

Beautiful pictures! I'm in the planning process of our 7 day stay in June. So how much time did you allow for each museum? I booked our Eiffel Tower tickets and I plan to go to Versailles too. Did you make dinner reservations ahead of time or just winged it? I'm trying not to overschedule but I don't want to miss anything important.

Beautiful pictures! I'm in the planning process of our 7 day stay in June. So how much time did you allow for each museum? I booked our Eiffel Tower tickets and I plan to go to Versailles too. Did you make dinner reservations ahead of time or just winged it? I'm trying not to overschedule but I don't want to miss anything important.

I am glad that you enjoyed the photos.

Yes we made all of the dinner reservations ahead of time. We did a lot of research on trip advisor. We made most ourselves and the concierge at the hotel made a couple of them.

For lunch we had a couple of idea and then got some input at the hotel from the concierge.

For many of the museums we allowed about three hours for each. Some more and some a little less.

Keith

I wanted to add that we stayed there for seven days as well and that worked out perfectly for us.

June will also be a very nice time to visit.

Keith

• 2 weeks later...

Keith, thanks for the pictures. I really enjoyed them.

My wife and I are planning a trip to Paris next year. It's our first time staying at a hotel overseas. What type of power converter can you suggest we pack? I use a CPAP

Thanks

My wife and I are planning a trip to Paris next year. It's our first time staying at a hotel overseas. What type of power converter can you suggest we pack? I use a CPAP

Thanks

I wish you a wonderful trip to Paris.

In our case we didn't need any converters so I am not sure what you will need.

We just needed an adapter although the hotel provided them as well.

Maybe you could write to the hotel about this.

I am so very sorry I can't help on this one.

Keith

Keith

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'll do that. We are very excited.

When friends ask me to name the favourite of the cities I have visited, I always answer "Paris". Your beautiful photos remind me of many reasons why.

I am glad you enjoyed the photos.

We love Paris as well.

Keith

Keith

We haven't made a hotel reservation yet. We are not sure where we will be staying. We are planning to go through the cruise line and book whichever hotel they use as an add on to our pre-cruise booking and the cruise line said they are not ready to do the hotel booking yet.

I just thought maybe you or another frequent France traveler might know what I will need for my CPAP. I will wait and find out from the hotel when the time comes.

You are always so helpful with your answers and advice. Looking at your pictures gives me and my wife a fantastic overview of the Paris highlights.

Thanks again and happy travels!

Thanks

Unless you have a veryold CPAP, you should not need a converter. We used ours in Italy with noproblems. If your CPAP is rated for 110-240v, all you needis an adapter for the country you’re visiting. If it’s 110v only, you will needa transformer and an adapter. Look at the writing on the power brick orback of the CPAP to check if its dual voltage. I also bring alightweight extension cord in case there are no electrical outlets near the bed.

Unless you have a veryold CPAP, you should not need a converter. We used ours in Italy with noproblems. If your CPAP is rated for 110-240v, all you needis an adapter for the country you’re visiting. If it’s 110v only, you will needa transformer and an adapter. Look at the writing on the power brick orback of the CPAP to check if its dual voltage. I also bring alightweight extension cord in case there are no electrical outlets near the bed.

Thanks for taking the time to reply and for the suggestions. Happy Travels!