Seaside - New Aerial Shot Video Posted

marcoigna

Looks like the video was shot before the ship was moved to the area where Majestic Princess was.

Dr C ... it does appear that the YC area will end as you say behind the covered pool, notice the white frames to the side that will likely be the deck entrance for YC guests.

Still no window in our Aft cabin area though it looks like the balcony is currently Red.

Great video. Still can't tell what type of balcony I will get for my corner Wellness Grand Suite. Really hard to tell if all that scaffolding in front of ship is permanent or just there for construction. What is clear is I will not get front facing panoramic window as depicted in the Seaside ship model, but only one large circular window. Hopefully the cabin will not be too dark for lack of sunlight.

Thanks for the great video. I will be on her exactly one year and one day from today to the Eastern Carib. and can't wait. I'm watching 2 ships that I'm booked on that are under construction. The Seaside and Symphony of the Seas. The Symphony for 2019.

Well, it looks like Aurea will not have an exclusive deck and the private Yacth Club deck looks VERY big, much bigger in proportonions than in Fantasia's Class.

I really do not understand what is that "round stage" in the middle of the main pool, why put there? It kinds of remove the wide open space concept. It looks like it was build in a former refit.

Well, it looks like Aurea will not have an exclusive deck and the private Yacth Club deck looks VERY big, much bigger in proportonions than in Fantasia's Class.

I still think there's a possibility the Aurea private sundeck will be at the spa, look at the size of the deck eight sundecks on both sides of the spa, complete with hot tubs. The ship model even shows cabanas there.

I really do not understand what is that "round stage" in the middle of the main pool, why put there? It kinds of remove the wide open space concept. It looks like it was build in a former refit.

More live bands? Divina has been criticized for lack of themed outdoor music at he pool.

Great video. Still can't tell what type of balcony I will get for my corner Wellness Grand Suite. Really hard to tell if all that scaffolding in front of ship is permanent or just there for construction. What is clear is I will not get front facing panoramic window as depicted in the Seaside ship model, but only one large circular window. Hopefully the cabin will not be too dark for lack of sunlight.

I'm with you, It would be great to see a closeup photo or video for the corner Grand Suites. I mean NO one anywhere has a good shot of any of the corner Grand Suites?

It would be great to see a closeup photo or video for the corner Grand Suites. I mean NO one anywhere has a good shot of any of the corner Grand Suites?

At this point outside views won't help much. I think it's been obvious for a while there will only be a forward facing round window in the side GS, hey that's more overall light and views than the center gets. What you really need is an interior floor plan that shows if you are getting one or two bedrooms. Despite recent changes to various MSC websites I still lean towards them being 2br/2ba, except deck 14.

I still think there's a possibility the Aurea private sundeck will be at the spa, look at the size of the deck eight sundecks on both sides of the spa, complete with hot tubs. The ship model even shows cabanas there.

Ate ... Do you mean the Aft of the ship above Deck 15 ?

I think one of the biggest changes I can really see showcased in this new video is in regards to the small aft structure that houses an exhaust funnel (probably for galley fumes). It started out quite small (one deck height), then became a bit larger and included a large movie screen, and now its morphed into a 3-deck high structure that includes a zip line and who knows what else?

Here are some pics of its evolution.

Early Rendering:

34020537452_54b8ed6705_o.png

First evolution:

34020537332_3899581375_b.jpg

Final evolution:

34020537642_cd6d28002a_b.jpg

At this point outside views won't help much. I think it's been obvious for a while there will only be a forward facing round window in the side GS, hey that's more overall light and views than the center gets. What you really need is an interior floor plan that shows if you are getting one or two bedrooms. Despite recent changes to various MSC websites I still lean towards them being 2br/2ba, except deck 14.

I agree. It is past due that we should by now have and see a correct detailed interior floor plan for the corner GS. If it's a 2br/2ba, those that booked two separate cabins may be able to save some money by dropping the second cabin and moving those other two guest into the GS. And that is assuming the price for guest 3 and 4 in total is less than the cost of the second cabin they had.

just came across this - posted a few hours ago:

Enjoy

Sweet video, thanks for sharing.

So, at 1:07, are those two just fishing in the little boat off the stern or is it just me?

And if they are, can we somehow get in touch with them and have them take some spy shots into the aft cabins?

Ate ... Do you mean the Aft of the ship above Deck 15 ?

No forward, both sides of deck eight outside of the spa where the hot tubs are. They show cabanas there on the ship model, makes me feel like it will be a special area.

Notice on the first one there are no Deck 9 long balconies! plus quite a big change to Deck 16.

Absolutely.

I'm guessing the architects figured the buffet needed more interior space, so they extended it outward. It turned out to be a nice benefit to the cabins above which now have extended balconies.

I booked an AFT suite and im anxious to know the final layout, 2 cabin per floor seems very tempting and Im hopping for a big L shape balcony and a bigger room but on the other side I was at the YC on the Divina last week and I was trying to get some inside information but seems that she knows less than us. At the end she told me to book the last YC available for 4 just in case, the booking its for march 24 so we will have until January to decide which one to keep and I really want to keep the AFT I still have the hope that they make it right (something special)