Was there ever a j rockets on radiance class?

Was there ever a Johnny Rockets on any of the radiance class ships? If so, which one?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, it replaced the Seaview Café for some time. Can't remember if it was the Brilliance or Serenade sailings. Now it's Izumi.

Thank you all! I took a Transatlantic on one of the Radiance class as my first transatlantic. I can't remember for the life of me which one it was. I really thought that there was a Johnny Rockets on that ship. Hum. I know that it was a radiance class and I think it was the Brilliance. Everything else in my memory matches up to the ship. I know the Crown and Anchor club area use to be a cigar bar. That was such a cool space because it hung over the atrium.

No. There was never a Johnny Rockets on a Radiance Class ship. The Seaview Café on Brilliance became a Tapas (or some sort of Panini?) restaurant for a while. The Seaview on Jewel had a Burgers & Brews at night for a while. $10 charge for a burger, which oddly, did not include any brews in the fee. We just started eating earlier in the evening at no cost.

I think they all eventually became Izumis, except for Radiance, where the Seaview became the Samba Grill. :)

Edited by Coralc

Despite nelblu's response, I'm gonna go with "no" as the correct answer.

I'm almost positive that JR was on Radiance class. I seemed to remember that all was free except for the ice cream soda. There's also was a coupon in the C&A book for a bogo. I searched Bing for "JR on RCS" and below is a photo of a JR which resembles the aft (?) a Radiance class ship.

Sailed on all the Radiance class ships several times and never have seen a Johnny Rockets over the years. The coupon book probably had a coupon because the coupons aren't specific to the ship. The aft has always had the Seaview Cafe until it went away, sadly. And the Windjammer outdoor seating area, until that was replaced.

Sailed on all the Radiance class ships several times and never have seen a Johnny Rockets over the years. The coupon book probably had a coupon because the coupons aren't specific to the ship. The aft has always had the Seaview Cafe until it went away, sadly. And the Windjammer outdoor seating area, until that was replaced.

The out door seating for the Windjammer is still there. Try searching for "Johnny Rockets on Radiance Class" and see if you get the same hit.

I'm almost positive that JR was on Radiance class. I seemed to remember that all was free except for the ice cream soda. There's also was a coupon in the C&A book for a bogo. I searched Bing for "JR on RCS" and below is a photo of a JR which resembles the aft (?) a Radiance class ship.

Thank you so much! I really remember that being free too except of the shake. This was over ten years ago as well.

Ships with Johnny Rockets

• Voyager of the Seas
  • Explorer of the Seas
  • Adventure of the Seas
  • Navigator of the Seas
  • Mariner of the Seas
  • Freedom of the Seas
  • Majesty of the Seas
  • Liberty of the Seas
  • Independence of the Seas
  • Oasis of the Seas
  • Allure of the Seas
  • Anthem of the Seas
  • Harmony of the Seas

That picture is of a Freedom or Voyager class ship.