Diamond lounge - drinks menu - sparkling wine off the list

TB and TP

Does any one have a recent list of the Diamond Lounge Drinks Menu. On Voyager in February 2017 - they said it was the first cruise to remove Sparkling Wine. I had to speak to the Bar Manager and ask for a special request to allow 1 glass per night as a Loyal RCCL Diamond Member. This was granted and got around the Diamond Lounge and by the end of the cruise they had to serve Sparkling Wine to every one. Has any body else had difficulty. (I would like to see them remove Beer from the menu). Thanks Mareeclear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721

Does any one have a recent list of the Diamond Lounge Drinks Menu. On Voyager in February 2017 - they said it was the first cruise to remove Sparkling Wine. I had to speak to the Bar Manager and ask for a special request to allow 1 glass per night as a Loyal RCCL Diamond Member. This was granted and got around the Diamond Lounge and by the end of the cruise they had to serve Sparkling Wine to every one. Has any body else had difficulty. (I would like to see them remove Beer from the menu). Thanks Mareeclear.png?emoji-loudcry-1721

Why?

You got what you wanted - great, but why should they remove beer (what others want) from the menu?

APOLOGIES again for Beer misunderstanding. I have just sent an email to Mr. Richard D. Fain Chairman and CEO of RCCL and a copy to Crown and Anchor requesting that they re-instate CORONA BEER and Bubbly. Will let you know what response I get. Maree

Edited by TB and TP
gramatical error

We already lost Corona, hope they don't remove any more!

APOLOGIES again for Beer misunderstanding. I have just sent an email to Mr. Richard D. Fain Chairman and CEO of RCCL and a copy to Crown and Anchor requesting that they re-instate CORONA BEER and Bubbly. Will let you know what response I get. Maree

Exactly!!!!!

Why?

You got what you wanted - great, but why should they remove beer (what others want) from the menu?

UPDATE!!!! RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM TAMIKA FROM MR. RICHARD FAIN'S EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF ROYAL CARIBBEAN THIS MORNING - ONLY 3 DAYS AFTER I SENT THE EMAIL. Regarding Corona BEER and Sparkling Wine or any other concerns. They make notes against all your future bookings and they give you instructions on how to receive your special requests. Amazing Company!!!! Hope you can all make the same requests against your future bookings regarding the BEER issues or any other concerns. Thanks Maree

What have you got against us beer drinkers? If I drink the hard stuff I start taking back things I didn't even steal.

I think some here DO NOT understand what was meant by the beer statement. What Maree is saying is that IF they would remove the beer then there would be a huge uproar, much more than removing the sparkling wine. She does does mean she personally wants to see it removed.:rolleyes:

Hi Fellow Cruisers: While on the subject of C&A beverages I will add this. I don't drink alcohol any more but have probably spilled more over my drinking lifetime than many will ever drink.:D:D When I go with my bride to the concierge or Diamond club I sometimes will get a non alcohol Oduels of something similar. One or two ships over the last two years have had one on the menu or offered one in the lounge but most have not. On the last visit on Oasis a couple weeks ago the diamond lounge concierge had some put in the lounge but said they don't offer them in any other bars. Has any other C&A member experienced this for a non alcohol wine or beer. Bob & Nancy