Ship Tours?

sunbrookgal

Does Viking Ocean offer ship tours?

Yes. Check your Viking Daily which will announce dates and times. On our Viking Homelands cruise, it appeared in the VD for day 4: 4 Bridge tours (different dates), 1 backstage tour, and 1 galley tour. Each tour was limited to 20, first come first served.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes. Check your Viking Daily which will announce dates and times. On our Viking Homelands cruise, it appeared in the VD for day 4: 4 Bridge tours (different dates), 1 backstage tour, and 1 galley tour. Each tour was limited to 20, first come first served.

Plus there is a tour on tape/self guides tour of the art work on board the ship that you can do at your leisure. Just ask about at the customer service desk on Deck 1.

We have to coordinate our next cruises so we can finally meet in person! [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were on another cruise line a couple of years ago they wanted 200 USD each for the tour. Its not that expensive, is it?

Actually my reply was meant for you. Keying on a bouncing hotel shuttle is a challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Last month, we were enjoying a cruise on Crystal Serenity. One day we found ourselves docked next to the Viking Sea. We went up the Viking gangway, explained that we had a Viking Ocean cruise scheduled in December, and asked if it would be possible to have a brief tour of the ship. I fully expected them to refuse to do so on security grounds and was very surprised when they agreed to do so. Two very pleasant crew members spent close to an hour showing us all areas of the ship, including a vacant stateroom. And yes, there was no $200 charge!

Wondering if we will meet a Viking ship in one of our next ten ports. We would love to take a tour before we make final payment. Booked on Viking Sea for 28 days in 2018.

We don’t expect it to be up to Crystal but are willing to take a chance for convenience.

Wondering if we will meet a Viking ship in one of our next ten ports. We would love to take a tour before we make final payment. Booked on Viking Sea for 28 days in 2018.

We don’t expect it to be up to Crystal but are willing to take a chance for convenience.

Don’t worry about the tour, we’ve been on 4 different Viking cruises and Loved Them All . Just pick your cabin size and you can go on any Viking cruise without a problem . Your cabin will be the same every time ! We have been on their Homeland’s , 28 day Mediterranean and their Caribbean cruise, also leaving soon to go on their 1st WC . We’ve been in a PS 2 , PV2 and DV1 and loved all of them !