Paradise Beach....On our own?? Help!

BeeSkip

Hi Fellow cruisers.

We were in Mykonos several years ago and I think we took the local bus to Paradise Beach. At least I know that what we did was easy. Could you guys help me out and give me the current information to get to Paradise Beach? Where to go? Price for local transportation? How long of a ride there? We are on the Jewel of the Seas in July. I have 11 people total in my group so I want to have all information for them. I have seen mention of Super Paradise Beach...Would that be a better choice?

Thanks in advance.

Bee

Hello! I believe we will be on the Jewel at the same time! I have not been to Mykonos before, so this is all from my research. We are planning on going to a different beach in Mykonos, so I haven't looked too closely at information for Paradise beach. We plan on taking the local bus and here is the bus schedule for Mykonos: https://www.mykonosbus.com/index.en.html From a few posts I have seen, it is around 2 euro each way and about a 15-20 minute drive. From looking at the website, it looks like you can go to Paradise Beach from the Old Town bus station and the Fabrika bus station.

I have also read in the Rick Steves book that there is a shuttle boat that connects the southern beaches for around 3 euro - but not from Old Town - if you were wanting to beach hop.

I hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...

You need to go to the bus station in town to get to Paradise Beach. There are stops along the way but I can't advise you where they are as we caught the bus from the bus station. To complicate matters how you get to the bus station will depend on whether you are docked or tendered. We've always been docked in Mykonos and the shuttle bus has dropped us at the bus station where you catch the bus to Paradise. If you are tendered I believe the tender drops you right in town so you will have to backtrack to the bus station.

To complicate matters even further there are two bus stations in town. The one you need for Paradise is the one on the water front. I have attached a google map showing where this is - it's right in the centre of the map. If you pan out you can see where the town is in relation to it, in case you are tendered and need to walk back to it. I believe the tenders drop you at the place called Old Port of Mykonos City on googlemaps

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/@37.4511395,25.3285245,286m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en

It costs about 2 euros and is about 15-20 minutes ride and the buses are fairly frequent.. Sorry can't help with Super Paradise

• 2 weeks later...

JUst off CRown Princess. We took bus from Fabrika to Paradise. Very easy and less than 4 euros round trip. It was about a 20minute ride and leaves every 30 min. There is also a water taxi at old port which is 10euros each way. It takes you right to Paradise beach. I think there is another bus from Fabrika that goes to Super Paradise